Sponsored

Moaoun renders

Deleted member 2346

I think he leans on the race truck ("R" version) a bit too much BUT some observations...

Taillights: He does give a glimpse of how the taillights could look. We saw the shell of the taillights on the R version and those are obviously a production-like piece just with LED light pods in it for race duty. That light bezel is way too production-like to be a race only piece. And the shear size of that light bezel hints at it not being hidden by a fender. I wondered that the second I saw the R.

Front Bumper: Same goes for the R front bumper. Though possibly trimmed down a little on the bottom, the plastics and shape of the bumper on the R all say production quality. This render, I feel, appropriately utilizes a similar bumper.

Rear Fenders: The render might get us closer to what the rear fenders look like... We know the "Rugged" version has no rear fenders on it (yet) in the pics we've seen. If you zoom in you can tell there's nothing there. So MAYBE this render explains there's not a lot of fender going to be there anyway??? The R basically has no fender behind the tire either... and the taillight design supports the iconcept of no fender back there. My only issue is the clay-under-cover image from a year ago shows a fender back there AND round wheel openings. ???

Wide Fenders: I also noticed on the "Rugged" version how the fenders cut-in drastically down by the rocker panels... which is also present on this rendering ((though way over accentuated)). Th render uses the R model almost exactly where as the pics seem to have a lower and more understated cut in. This cut-in similarly is used on the 2020 GT500's wider front fenders where they cut-in drastically to accept a standard rocker panel trim. Here I think the render relies too much on the R model and production will be more understated.

Rear-SIDE Windows: I think he has the rear-side window wrong. I feel the R model is near production in shape and style in regards to that window on a 2 door.

Ducktail Above Rear Window: Just noticed we do see a slight "ducktail" above the rear window on the R model and in the render too so that might be legit.

Side Mirrors: they look legit in the render and match the street version pics we've seen with the mirror mounted to the cowl.
Ford Bronco Moaoun renders 2021_Bronco_OffRoad_001_LI
Ford Bronco Moaoun renders 2021_Bronco_Raptor_height_LI
Ford Bronco Moaoun renders Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-2_bumper_LI
Ford Bronco Moaoun renders Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-6_LI
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Round out those front fender openings (I like the width vs body width though), bring the height and tire size back to what we saw on the rugged prototype, get the axles back up into the body like the rugged proto, and shorten the wheelbase to match the 2 door frankenranger, and I'm good with this render.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the fenders are hideous no where close to accurate.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great looking SEMA truck.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if this is it or close, i love the front and the roof. the fenders are a little extreme for my taste so hope they don't quite look this way but overall very nice (and still crossing my fingers that the back window rolls down )

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the way this looks for the most part, but I highly doubt this is even 30% accurate

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does that mean we are getting those LCA’s as well?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it.
I'm curious how he KNOWS that it is 99% accurate.
Also curious about the dimensions, wheel base, etc.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm afraid to guess what you mean, but if the BroncoBronco looks mostly like that....that motherfracker is going home with me!

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@ChrispyKC what happened to your post?
Sponsored