Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, but you gain a flat floor. Since it's coming out later than the Bronco, I'll have plenty of time to decide whether I want it or not. Seems like it'll be more useful if you fold the seats a lot.
So we will have to buy the slide out tail gate after we pick up our broncos? I was under the impression we'd be able to add that in when build&price comes out.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we will have to buy the slide out tail gate after we pick up our broncos? I was under the impression we'd be able to add that in when build&price comes out.
Can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly it'll get released in December 2021

It might be in the build & price, but you're not going to get it for a while

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly it'll get released in December 2021

It might be in the build & price, but you're not going to get it for a while
I wouldn’t be surprised if you can order it then (to fit in the financing), but it gets shipped to you later

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t be surprised if you can order it then (to fit in the financing), but it gets shipped to you later
Yeah, I hope they don't hold back deliveries for unavailable accessories like Jeep did with the latest Wrangler for a while

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I hope they don't hold back deliveries for unavailable accessories like Jeep did with the latest Wrangler for a while
That would SUCK. I would say the screw the accessories at that point lol.

only accessories shown I want so far are the accessories rack for the dash, and the slide out tailgate. Both of which should be able to be added after the fact.

also I think we may have a potential solution to dye the “grey” top satin black if it comes out too light in contrast to the other trim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
tell us more please
The idea is maybe if we use the product it the below post it will turn the grey plastic more of a satin black like the rest of the bronco trim. The fact that the company has two products for grey and black plastics piques my interest. It’s not guaranteed and would need to be tried on a sample first. But it’s intriguing:

I'm not an expert here as I only detailed and restored cars for a decade, and that devolved into boutique detailing for select clients long ago (customers are the worst!)

But your problem is that you're using a garbage product and wondering why it doesn't work. At least you didn't say "Back to black", which is possibly the only shi%%&^# product you could possibly be using to restore or protect black plastics.

If you want to actually re-finish black plastics, may I suggest Solution Finish. This stuff actually penetrates the plastic and will restore it's color. I've even used this without any surface prep work on a neighbor's stupid JEEP with fender plastics that had turned to a white powder appearance. Penetrated perfectly on the first pass and they still look good 5 years later.

Solution Finish: Black plastic and vinyl restorer

Treated/untreated
solution-finish-kit-3[1].jpg

Before/after
sf-action-1[1].jpgsf-action-2[1].jpg

I have been quite upset about the only hard top on the 2-doors being grey. So if I have to get stuck with that then i'll be trying the new Solution Finish for grey plastics.

Solution Finish: Grey plastic restorer

Also, using a UV protectant such as 303 aerospace protectant will go a long way in preventing the fading from starting.

FYI: The small, $15 bottle of Solution Finish Black should be enough to do about 20 Jeeps, restoring every single piece of faded black plastic and fender on every single one of them. That stuff just keeps spreading like a champ!

solution-finish-kit-3[1].jpg

sf-action-1[1].jpg

sf-action-2[1].jpg
Sponsored