Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was fortunate enough to get a ride in one. My review would largely echo the others on this board. Insanely capable from factory.

High speed desert run was draw dropping. Almost on a magical level. Our driver hit 65 mph on relatively rough terrain. I later took my new f150 over the same terrain and couldn't maintain 15mph without losing fillings.

GOAT modes were flawless. Sway bar disconnect was butter.

Something I haven't heard other people mention...I was in the Area51 badlands with top removed. At 65mph (windows up) on our desert run, The cabin was very quiet and conversation was easy.

I'm open for questions but the other reviews really sum up most of my thoughts. I left the experience with zero doubt I'll be happy with my FE.
Reading all these great reviews and seeing the videos have me grinning ear to ear and soo excited to be a future Bronco owner. Only regret i have right now is not having an FE with all the bells and whistles. Oh well, my BD Sasquatch will have to do...for now.
Beers n cheers!!
🍺😁👍
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. Sounds unanimous the Bronco is setting a new standard and pushing the bar way high! Pretty exciting!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryno

Ryno

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm surprised no one has asked to see the MPG estimater. I know it won't be realistic. But even getting an idea on what they get when wheeling is something
The Bronco I was in had about 1700 miles total and per the driver is does nothing but idle and rally the desert so any mpg number would be wildly different than normal usage.
That shot of the trunk may have saved me 10k. Was thinking about loading this up as an all in one family hauler / weekender fun car. I know the trunk is tall. But two kids and a dog I’d fill up that space in a heartbeat. Thinking I’m better off scaling down my build from a 60k truck to a mid package BL and saving the money to upgrade the second car to a 21 Tahoe. Gotta love the pre order system. I still have no idea what I’m getting. Nor have we confirmed the length of the 4 door cargo hold. But guesstimates still say 33” which is abismal compared to the competition.
Hard to give the picture scale but in person I was pleasantly surprised with the space. It will be my family hauler and I don't have any worries about having enough space for roadtrips.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco I was in had about 1700 miles total and per the driver is does nothing but idle and rally the desert so any mpg number would be wildly different than normal usage.

Hard to give the picture scale but in person I was pleasantly surprised with the space. It will be my family hauler and I don't have any worries about having enough space for roadtrips.
Do you think a third row would fit back there?

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Best pic I've seen in awhile of the cargo area on 4 door (unless I missed others) thank you for that.
Coors light for the win! Unless you meant the other picture of the cargo area. That one was okay..... :)

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may be a silly question. . . does the rubber wash out floor provide good grip under your shoes or is it more slippery?

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably stupid question, but I haven't owned a MT vehicle in 30 years: Is regular cruise control available with the MT (not adaptive)? I've read Ford has had it on other MT vehicles in the past.

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably stupid question, but I haven't owned a MT vehicle in 30 years: Is regular cruise control available with the MT (not adaptive)? I've read Ford has had it on other MT vehicles in the past.
My 2004 F350 diesel 6 speed had cruise control, I would hope a 2021 does.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they’re offering adaptive cruise on the 7MT I can’t imagine that wouldn’t offer regular cruise.

My father’s manual ‘93 Dodge Dakota had cruise control as did my manual 2010 Audi A3. With that car, it would automatically cancel if you pressed in the clutch so that was nice.
Sponsored