Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny but not realistic in my personal experience.

I do report directly to the CEO of a large company. It would go something like this...

Senior Team

So I am out on social media and I got lit up by raving Bronco fans for having a terrible launch. Broken B&P, something about a gray top and horrible interior options.

I can’t stress enough how our heads are on the block with Wall St and the Board following the disastrous Explorer launch. We finally are getting some interest from investors. I have been CEO for 1 month. I won’t make it to two months and neither will you if this doesn’t get addressed ASAP.

Sending out an invite for a call in 2 hr. Expect answers on how we get here and what will be done to fix this situation. Comes with solutions not excuses.

I want to see the market research that supported these decisions.

Cancel your weekend plans.

CEO

And then the senior execs would fire up texts to their own team to meet in 10 min prior to the mtg with the CEO. This is more realistic.
Everything except this..
So I am out on social media and I got lit up by raving Bronco fans for having a terrible launch. Broken B&P, something about a gray top and horrible interior options.

I can’t stress enough how our heads are on the block with Wall St and the Board following the disastrous Explorer launch. We finally are getting some interest from investors. I have been CEO for 1 month. I won’t make it to two months and neither will you if this doesn’t get addressed ASAP.

All you'd get from CEO (i have worked with many some at large orgs as well would be)
--- CEO REAL EMAIL ---
Sending out an invite for a call in 2 hr. Expect answers on how we get here and what will be done to fix this situation. Comes with solutions not excuses.

I want to see the market research that supported these interior color/material decisions.

Cancel your weekend plans.

CEO

Sounds like your CEO is a character! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will say this though. FE users should have gotten

1) unique interior.
2)A choice of ANY interior from any other model.
Fe users should have gotten that cocoa and black thats in the pre production they were parading around

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the interior on the black diamond they should let people choosee what color accents they want if they don’t like the grabber blue or orange on the badlands . White top needs to be availble day 1 as well

Sponsored
OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

were pretty disappointed to find out that the white/grey vinyl interior, along with white top, wasn't going to be available. My
Me as well. Living in California and growing up on boats on lakes/oceans. Light color vinyl would have been so amazing. It's like FORD got in my head and picked a perfect interior for me. Need an option to delete color accents and add a light color vinyl interior ASAP.

BroncoSYV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack reservation here.

I just want a plain old black leather interior.

No two-tone.

No mismatched tan dash.

Just plain black.

Thanks.
Wildtrak res here too.... I just want a plain brown interior, no two-tone, no mismatched dash, just plain brown. Thank you

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This x1000000
Yea can you imagine the drool you'd find on the side of your car every day from other bronco owners mashing their noses against your windows to see in and dream about your interior.

Sponsored

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford can't deliver a painted hard top on time. Do we really think they're going to offer more interior options prior to MY22? Highly unlikely

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When your best interior is the cloth and/or vinyl interior on a 15 year project...:unsure:

This is the bottom of the 8th inning, and I don't see any interior changes happening for 2021 models.

I guess what's really sad, is the CEO of Bronco is acting suprised, and no one on his 15 year Bronco project informed him the interiors were sub-optimal.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive said this before the interior designers are horrible
I initially thought that they designed these interiors, like they were kids trying to prove themselves. Then, when I watched the Bronco Nation video -- interior walk-through (both YouTube and also posted here, on 6g), I found out that the Interior Design Manager appears to be a young woman, from BN, that has no comprehension that we would expect a Manly Man (Saturday Night Live sketches) Bronco... and not a Girly Man interior.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would really Like a 2 tone grey or something lighter for the marine grade vinyl wildtrak, or a saddle/mocha. The OBX interior (the brown one) would be sweet in vinyl as well, or something warmer at least. I'll survive either way, but i wouldn't mind a lighter color choice, especially in the summer.

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford can't deliver a painted hard top on time. Do we really think they're going to offer more interior options prior to MY22? Highly unlikely
It might be unlikely, but the CEO got the message and money def talks so let's see what happens.
Sponsored