Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Skipped a few pages, but I liked the first one. We need the pics! Please don't disappoint @telenerd and I with a four-door! Haha, jk... kinda @604Bronco
I sure wish someone would park right next to your door so you can't get into your Bronco or something... 🤪
Sponsored

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone, meet my new ride. 2023 4-door Bronco Badlands with high package, hard top, and modular bumper. I haven't stopped smiling for 2 days. This outing was supposed to be a sunny day for "topless" photos, but the weather had other plans. I still had an absolute blast getting out on the Pisgah National Forest and seeing what she could do.

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World Best3.JPG

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World Best5.JPG

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World Best4.JPG

I did more research on this vehicle than I ever have before. It was part of Ford's vehicle buyback program, so it has some interesting history. A buyer in California had beef with her local Ford dealer and couldn't handle her payments, so she started mass reporting nonexistent issues with the vehicle. It was in for warranty claims over 13 times in less than a year of ownership. Here are some of my favorites:

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World 1716664990502-0l

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World 1716665022842-yt

Ford Bronco Moving Up in the World 1716665071371-hm

Everything is broken, all at once!!!

I had a great conversation with the technician who handled all the warranty claims (and we shared some laughs along the way). None of the issues were ever duplicated/confirmed, but California law forced a buyback. It wound up at a dealership in Charlotte, NC with only 10,000 miles on it. The NC dealer specializes in the buyback program and performed a thorough 150-point inspection when it arrived, but found no issues. I pushed it hard during the test drive, went through each reported problem and checked them all, but couldn't find a single thing wrong with it. I got a killer deal and couldn't be happier. If all else fails, it's still in the bumper to bumper warranty period for another two years. Somehow I doubt I'll have any major issues.

To all the 2-door fans out there, I'm sorry. I stand by the practicality of my decision and I'm head over heels for my purchase.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, which engine does it have? Listening to your needs, it sounded like you were leaning towards the 4 door so it's no surprise. I don't think I've had anyone ride in the back seat of my 2 door that I've owned for 15 months, but I'm coming from multiple reg cab short bed pickups so nobody really rides with me.

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!
great find and choice

love those customer comments :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, which engine does it have? Listening to your needs, it sounded like you were leaning towards the 4 door so it's no surprise. I don't think I've had anyone ride in the back seat of my 2 door that I've owned for 15 months, but I'm coming from multiple reg cab short bed pickups so nobody really rides with me.
Thanks! Its got the 2.3L but that's fine for me. Feels like plenty of power, even getting up to interstate speeds. Definitely an improvement compared to my Sport.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! Its got the 2.3L but that's fine for me. Feels like plenty of power, even getting up to interstate speeds. Definitely an improvement compared to my Sport.
Add the Ford Performance tune, you can thank me later (disables Auto Start Stop) and FORSCAN it to add any missing GOAT modes (specifically SPORT mode, delete ECO it's useless).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add the Ford Performance tune, you can thank me later (disables Auto Start Stop) and FORSCAN it to add any missing GOAT modes (specifically SPORT mode, delete ECO it's useless).
I was just talking with my boyfriend about learning how to use Forscan and adding back Sport mode. The tune and disabling auto start stop sound wonderful too. I've gotten used to hitting the button every time I got in my Sport, but not having to do it would be so nice.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just talking with my boyfriend about learning how to use Forscan and adding back Sport mode. The tune and disabling auto start stop sound wonderful too. I've gotten used to hitting the button every time I got in my Sport, but not having to do it would be so nice.
The game changer things to do with FORSCAN
Disable double honk
Seat belt warning disable
Other chimes disable
GOAT modes
Bambi mode
Stereo settings
ACC with stop and go (it's possible to add ACC to a high package Bronco with some hardware).

Speaking of the stereo, adding a Kicker Key 200.4 and a kicker 46HS10 subwoofer to the stock stereo is a massive upgrade (even with the stock speakers). The beauty of this upgrade is that it is easy to remove. When I traded in my girlfriend's Bronco, I pulled it all out and installed it (plug n play) into my 2023 F-150.

https://plugnplaykits.com/products/...y-audio-harnesses-kits?variant=41130698703038

You will swear that it's a completely amazing transformation over the stock system.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a great conversation with the technician who handled all the warranty claims (and we shared some laughs along the way). None of the issues were ever duplicated/confirmed, but California law forced a buyback.
What a perfect example of our cultural rot…

Glad you bought the right Bronco for you. Team 4 door is the silent majority, better in every way contrary to all the 2 door propaganda 😂

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Everyone, meet my new ride. 2023 4-door Bronco Badlands with high package, hard top, and modular bumper. I haven't stopped smiling for 2 days. This outing was supposed to be a sunny day for "topless" photos, but the weather had other plans. I still had an absolute blast getting out on the Pisgah National Forest and seeing what she could do.

Best3.JPG

Best5.JPG

Best4.JPG

I did more research on this vehicle than I ever have before. It was part of Ford's vehicle buyback program, so it has some interesting history. A buyer in California had beef with her local Ford dealer and couldn't handle her payments, so she started mass reporting nonexistent issues with the vehicle. It was in for warranty claims over 13 times in less than a year of ownership. Here are some of my favorites:

1716664990502-0l.png

1716665022842-yt.png

1716665071371-hm.png

Everything is broken, all at once!!!

I had a great conversation with the technician who handled all the warranty claims (and we shared some laughs along the way). None of the issues were ever duplicated/confirmed, but California law forced a buyback. It wound up at a dealership in Charlotte, NC with only 10,000 miles on it. The NC dealer specializes in the buyback program and performed a thorough 150-point inspection when it arrived, but found no issues. I pushed it hard during the test drive, went through each reported problem and checked them all, but couldn't find a single thing wrong with it. I got a killer deal and couldn't be happier. If all else fails, it's still in the bumper to bumper warranty period for another two years. Somehow I doubt I'll have any major issues.

To all the 2-door fans out there, I'm sorry. I stand by the practicality of my decision and I'm head over heels for my purchase.
Kris, The Area 51 looks good on the 4 door. Having both the Badlands Sport and the 2 door Heritage, I don’t think you’ll be disapointed.
Sponsored