John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed but this is small town FL Panhandle furniture stores are open a half day Saturday and closed on Sunday it makes no sense.
And no liquor sales before 1:00 PM on Sunday, too. I grew up on Okaloosa county. I'm still amazed when there are stores open on Sunday up here in Ohio.

OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just drove by the dealer and my truck is sitting out front. They are not open on Sunday.

DF3FDC18-C3E4-43FB-BC58-E4234BA2F2CA.jpeg
Update... My Bronco is still sitting at the dealer. The sales manager I have been dealing with has covid and is out all week. When I went to look at the Bronco there was a 2 inch scratch on the passenger side door, so its sitting waiting for the body shop to be able to look at it.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update... My Bronco is still sitting at the dealer. The sales manager I have been dealing with has covid and is out all week. When I went to look at the Bronco there was a 2 inch scratch on the passenger side door, so its sitting waiting for the body shop to be able to look at it.
We all hope for a good outcome, do they not have another sales manager that you can deal with?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why stay open 7 days/week if your car lot is essentially empty?
Current issues are a different thing, I'm speaking of in normal times dealers being closed on Sundays.

If it was "due to current circumstances, we will be cutting back hours/days of operation" I get that. This seems to be an actual "thing" in places. I've even heard of state laws stating they cannot be open on Sunday. Makes zero sense to me. Majority of people purchase, test drive, pickup from service on weekends.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might I ask when you put in your registration. I am 2nd August 2020. Not a word yet!
What's more relevant is how many reservations are in front of you at your chosen dealership?
You could hold a very early reservation, but wouldn't even get a MY21 if there are too many in front of you, your dealer is very important to the equation!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Current issues are a different thing, I'm speaking of in normal times dealers being closed on Sundays.

If it was "due to current circumstances, we will be cutting back hours/days of operation" I get that. This seems to be an actual "thing" in places. I've even heard of state laws stating they cannot be open on Sunday. Makes zero sense to me. Majority of people purchase, test drive, pickup from service on weekends.
My dealer has been in business over 60 years and have always been closed on Sunday.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We all hope for a good outcome, do they not have another sales manager that you can deal with?
Hard to believe one person is out and the business shuts down. How do they survive? I'm beginning to smell some horse $hit. OP should be pushing harder before someone with an extra $10k to spend is driving it.

OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am suddenly dealing with someone else who seems completely unmotivated. I feel like if the sales manager I had been dealing with was there I would have my Bronco. Very frustrating.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer has been in business over 60 years and have always been closed on Sunday.
Perfect example, WHY? I don't get it.

Used to be our Ford dealer was open 8am - 12 midnight every day of the week. Now it's 8am - 9pm Monday through Saturday and 10am to 8pm Sunday.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am suddenly dealing with someone else who seems completely unmotivated. I feel like if the sales manager I had been dealing with was there I would have my Bronco. Very frustrating.
Just hang in there, try and see if you can deal with the gm. Maybe see if they are available, tell them what's going on (if they don't know already) tell them how unhappy you are with the way you have been treated so far. Sometimes the gm doesn't know all the ins and outs of how there sales stuff are treating the customer. Keep trying until you get someone that will actually get the deal done, ask to take a Ford survey. And if it comes down to it let us all know what dealership it is

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please tell me that they have moved it to the back in a secure area. This is messed up. What a bunch of goofs. Should be an hour of paperwork at this point, what is the problem? Good luck man.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please tell me that they have moved it to the back in a secure area. This is messed up. What a bunch of goofs. Should be an hour of paperwork at this point, what is the problem? Good luck man.
At least one time that I ordered a vehicle, it came in while my salesman was on vacation. Another salesman took care of the delivery in his absence.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's more relevant is how many reservations are in front of you at your chosen dealership?
You could hold a very early reservation, but wouldn't even get a MY21 if there are too many in front of you, your dealer is very important to the equation!
AS of late last week, no one from my local dealership has gotten their cars! Phooey!!
Sponsored