First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got T-boned in a Prius work car in 2018(it had 370,000 miles on it! It didn't make it to 400,000!). I hope she got checked out by a doctor, sideways whiplash is bad!
Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People first, Car later. Happy that your family is ok and walked away without harm. Always the best news in a scenario like this. When you say "board side" does that mean a t bone collision or as in side swipe?

Think you will get another Bronco or something else?

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a 2-Door Green owner, sad to see it going to the glue factory. Not mentioned as a possible mitigating factor is the height of a Bronco on 35s - you are simply higher up than most every other stock vehicle, so you see so much of the damage below the windows.

Skunkape24

Everglades
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma TRD PreRunner, 2018 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm happy that his daughter is fine and I am impressed with the way the "B" pillar took the hit. The vehicle can be replaced eventually but the daughter, priceless!

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I had to guess, it was probably that one clip from that video game/simulator that showed the bronco getting crushed by the semi truck. That clip was everywhere and I had a lot of people asking if I saw it, so I guess it was pretty convincing

Edit: just saw your comment above that basically says the same thing
If you had "a lot of people" asking if you saw it, and it was "pretty convincing", that's concerning!

It was obviously computer generated.

If "a lot of people" can be fooled with that cartoonish animation, we're doomed! :rolleyes:

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_9606.jpeg

My 17 year old daughter was broad sided by a Pathfinder going 50 mph. She walked away with a small scrape on her arm. It’s amazing how much damage the impact caused and for her to not be harmed. The Bronco is a total loss.
Glad she's ok! Sorry about the Bronco!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for your loss, but….
Ford Bronco My Bronco T-boned broadsided by a Pathfinder at 50 mph. Walked away with small scrape on arm IMG_3387

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you had "a lot of people" asking if you saw it, and it was "pretty convincing", that's concerning!

It was obviously computer generated.

If "a lot of people" can be fooled with that cartoonish animation, we're doomed! :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing. I just can't wrap my head around how people can't tell it was not real. People don't question anything even when it is obvious. Several years ago there was a video of an airplane losing a wing in the air and still landing, that so many people were believing as real. It was so obviously animation that I said the same thing back then, we're doomed! LOL

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad your daughter came out pretty much unscathed. Even "totaled", it looks like the Bronco held up well and did it's job of protecting the occupants.

Just curious, what was the angle of impact? A 90 degree T-bone? Or more of a glancing blow? Any pics of the Pathfinder?

Sponsored

Braptor23_CO

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco My Bronco T-boned broadsided by a Pathfinder at 50 mph. Walked away with small scrape on arm IMG_3387

My 17 year old daughter was broad sided by a Pathfinder going 50 mph. She walked away with a small scrape on her arm. It’s amazing how much damage the impact caused and for her to not be harmed. The Bronco is a total loss.
Wow. Glad she is okay! Luckily there seem to be a lot of new Broncos available too.

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's good that your daughter is OK, and I'll assume that the driver of the Pathfinder was just pissed off that she was driving a MUCH better vehicle!

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm happy that his daughter is fine and I am impressed with the way the "B" pillar took the hit. The vehicle can be replaced eventually but the daughter, priceless!
So unfortunate. Glad she's ok and will have a life lesson vs a nightmare.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad your daughter is alright, scary and I am sure she will be gun shy to drive for a few, all about support. I remember wrecking my 93 cobra the morning after prom back in 94 and I was scared to drive anywhere after that for a few, shook me up bad so hopefully she is alright!

Bright side... buy it back and turn it into one hell of a mudder/rock crawler!!! Now it wouldn't matter if it gets scratched!

PeterA

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, nothing specific. Just word of mouth - headlines here and there. But...I guess that can happen with secondhand information.
There are some fake crash test videos out there that were from a simulation. They show the bronco folding like an accordion. Obviously total BS. Now more than ever do research.
Sponsored