Blakeley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, super subjective I know, but just curious if anyone else has been torn specifically between Iconic Silver and Eruption Green? And yes, opposite ends of the spectrum, I know!
Here is my suggestion. If you don't do the SAS package then do Iconic Silver, because the standard wheels look amazing in silver. And I would suggest removing the fender sticker and putting on the metal Heritage script.

Not chrome or black, it's metal, looks amazing and would look even more amazing on a silver Bronco.

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-2021-2023-bronco-silver-script-emblem-kit

It would look like a silver Porsche 356 ā€“ super sweet.

The green is cool, but it's sparkly so it looks like a bug in the daytime.

Good luck!
Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Silver is definitely a classy look. If had the money I'd do a matte ppf, but I still love the color on its own

Ford Bronco Need help picking color! IMG_1254

Last edited:

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, super subjective I know, but just curious if anyone else has been torn specifically between Iconic Silver and Eruption Green? And yes, opposite ends of the spectrum, I know!

I have great offers on two leftover 2023 Wildtrak editions, just can't decide even after seeing both in person. Would be getting matte/stealth ppf on either, which I think would make the Eruption Green even more unique. I just worry that after a year or two, would I start to think it's TOO green (has this happened to anyone here)? Just from reading some older threads, seems like Iconic Silver doesn't get a lot of love around here, but I think it works especially well on the Wildtrak with all the contrasting black bits.

Happy to hear any and all thoughts! Thanks.
Definitely 2 of my favorite, unfortunately neither were an option for me. Since you mentioned the matte, I would lean towards iconic. And the fact that isnā€™t the Wildtrack blue accents? That was one thing keeping me away from an eruption green Wildtrack. Personally the combo is not my favorite

OP
OP

OF Hero

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on this, why bother with either? Regardless which camp you fall in, both colors have metallic that you dislike ā€” no judgment here, just stating the obvious.

Donā€™t let your dealer get in your head. There is plenty of left over 23ā€™s and price slashing going on. You may have to go out of state to get the color & deal you want but IMO thatā€™s better than dropping several thousand on wraps, etc to change a core feature it seems you donā€™t love on either.
To be honest I'm not in love with any of the color options. Leaning towards green but black (also with stealth ppf) has emerged as a contender after looking through some other threads.

Yes I know I'm all over the place LOL, appreciate all the feedback though!

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks...yeah I went through all these threads earlier. They both obviously look good under interior lighting...struggling to find pics of the matte/satin silver out in regular conditions. I assume with the silver you wouldn't appreciate or notice the satin finish unless you were super close?
I think both would look awesome in any lighting. When I ordered mine I went back and forth with velocity blue and iconic silver. Blue was the winner because I didn't want another boring silver/gray colored truck, especially with the Bronco. Area 51 was also in the top 3 but I had to drop it because it was the most common color ordered the first couple of years. When eruption green dropped, I tried to switch to that color, but I already had a VIN and I couldn't. But after seeing them on the road alot lately, I feel like eruption green and iconic silver both stand out as uncommon eye catching colors. Especially if you stealth wrap it. It seems like the only color broncos I see around my town are all either area 51, white, or black. I feel like whatever color you end up choosing, you'll love it.

Here's my velocity blue one:
Ford Bronco Need help picking color! 20231008_180034

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have great offers on two leftover 2023 Wildtrak editions, just can't decide even after seeing both in person. Would be getting matte/stealth ppf on either, which I think would make the Eruption Green even more unique. I just worry that after a year or two, would I start to think it's TOO green (has this happened to anyone here)? Just from reading some older threads, seems like Iconic Silver doesn't get a lot of love around here, but I think it works especially well on the Wildtrak with all the contrasting black bits.

Happy to hear any and all thoughts! Thanks.
Antimatter Blue!!!! Oh. Wait. šŸ˜„

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eruption Green hands down.

Black, white, and silver suck.
Black, silver/gray, white = join the masses. OR
stand alone, live a little, on/off the edge! Either way, you'll love your Bronco.

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel like the green is dark enough that it won't look trendy in a couple of years. It is close enough to British Racing Green or Emerald that it will age nicely and not go the route of all my teal T-Shirts from the 80s. The Silver is nice, but perhaps too basic for my taste. No pop. For some reason, the Silver and Dark Grey make the Bronco look a lot like the new Defenders to me. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just a random observation.