Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d say green, if you weren’t wrapping it. Matted green might look faded, I know I wouldn’t like it.

I’d have to vote silver.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much was the wrap?
Just under $3k, which is cheap for a wrap, however, I did a bunch of the prep work myself by removing the top, grill, flares, spare tire & mount, trail sights, other trim, etc and basically delivered the vehicle ready to wrap. And then re-installed those components as well.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Silver...then again all my cars (6) are white :unsure:

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just under $3k, which is cheap for a wrap, however, I did a bunch of the prep work myself by removing the top, grill, flares, spare tire & mount, trail sights, other trim, etc and basically delivered the vehicle ready to wrap. And then re-installed those components as well.
I live in the wrong state!!! Wraps around here are somewhere around $10K.

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's both colors with the stealth wrap to help you make an informed decision:
Ford Bronco Need help picking color! Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 3
Ford Bronco Need help picking color! 520A6C7B-E9F1-4ACC-953F-67E4D85C2864

My vote is for the green!

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in the Pacific NorthWet, where silver cars tend to disappear on dreary days. The DRL help.
I liked the green on my Range Rover, but it was British.

Sanndmann3

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't tell you how many times people complimented me on the color of my Bronco... (Eruption Green)

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So subjective...for me, in a few years the green would feel dated. As at least one other person has mentioned, I like the way silver compliments the hardtop and trim. On gray days it doesn't pop as much as some of the more bling colors, but in sunlight, especially with snow....🔥
Ford Bronco Need help picking color! IMG_9016

Sponsored

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, super subjective I know, but just curious if anyone else has been torn specifically between Iconic Silver and Eruption Green? And yes, opposite ends of the spectrum, I know!

I have great offers on two leftover 2023 Wildtrak editions, just can't decide even after seeing both in person. Would be getting matte/stealth ppf on either, which I think would make the Eruption Green even more unique. I just worry that after a year or two, would I start to think it's TOO green (has this happened to anyone here)? Just from reading some older threads, seems like Iconic Silver doesn't get a lot of love around here, but I think it works especially well on the Wildtrak with all the contrasting black bits.

Happy to hear any and all thoughts! Thanks.
Those are my two favorite Bronco colors! My wife absolutely loves the green though she's not usually a green lover. I think the Cactus Gray looks pretty decent but she hates it. She saw a Raptor in Cyber Orange drive by and she fell in love with it, but when I told her how much it costs and how it's too wide for my purposes she conceded to reality.

Neither of us gives a flying fig about looking "dated". Dated is our middle name which we wear proudly.

Target date is late this year to take the plunge... though the new Tacoma is still in the running.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't tell you how many times people complimented me on the color of my Bronco... (Eruption Green)
I've had my EG for just over a year, only driven it about 1500 miles, and probably have had 10 complete strangers come up to me to complement it, which is even more impressive with how many exotics there are in the mid-peninsula of the SF Bay Area (Bugatti, Carrera GT, Singer Porsches, a Cobrari FFS, DB5, Atoms, Paganis).

However, I personally would not put matte PPF on it (I have a full clear PPF + Ceramic). If you are worried about the 90's version of green being dated, which was mostly teal for Acura/Ford/Porsche, I would think that might not age well like "frozen" BMW colors.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Green goes in and out of style. Depends on how long you want to keep it I guess. Personally I dislike all greens browns and tans on vehicles. Like you said, it’s subjective.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am biased, but EG for the win. We were on the fence about ordering a Bronco or not, but when EG was announced, wifey and I were sold. No regerts!

As some have mentioned, green goes in and out of style. But because EG has sooo many shades, depending on the light, it will stay very unique for years to come.

However, should I ever need to replace Frank for some reason, I will likely go IS if it is still an option. Loved my IS F150. Sparkled in the sun when clean and properly detailed. Didnt show the dirt if I neglected it. And doesn't stand out in the crowd, if you are trying to blend in. No chance you will blend into the crow with EG. Do you like conversations with total strangers, or not? 😉

Good Luck, and whatever you choose, you will absolutely love your new ride.

20221107_074023.png

20221214_080939.png

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am biased, but EG for the win. We were on the fence about ordering a Bronco or not, but when EG was announced, wifey and I were sold. No regerts!
Was this the picture? Saw the initial announcement, didn't need a 4x4. A year later, saw this, but didn't need a 4x4. Six months later, wife's X3 was totaled (she was ok) and she couldn't decide on a replacement, so I got mine in early 2023.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37362084/2022-ford-bronco-new-colors/
Sponsored