Sponsored

Why is picking out a color so hard? Anybody else struggle?

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I knew I wanted Cyber Orange almost instantly when I saw it. I've been buying black or grey cars all of my life, so I decided to finally get a bold, eye catching color. There's already millions of black SUVs on the road. But I will admit that a black Bronco does look bad-ass.

Even though its the only color that carries an extra cost at around $500, I had to have it. I would have ordered it $1k.
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have always had safe - normal - colors. In my head - the purpose of this vehicle is to be my FUN vehicle. I have always had whites-greys-blacks. So top picks were, the brightest colors. Cyber Orange and Race Red. I chose Race Red. I have never seen this color in person. Closet was a Red on a Chevy Silverado.
I do really like Oxford white-Cactus Grey . Very easy colors to keep clean.
White is the easiest as almost every color wheels or trim can be made to match.

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to do a color change to velocity blue but the VIN was already assigned so cactus grey is stayed. Which I really like now

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to do a color change to velocity blue but the VIN was already assigned so cactus grey is stayed. Which I really like now
Fun fact. You can change your color after VIN assignment. I had flipped to OW as I assumed I would have pushed to 23 but flipped back to CO as soon as I got my VIN assigned.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fun fact. You can change your color after VIN assignment. I had flipped to OW as I assumed I would have pushed to 23 but flipped back to CO as soon as I got my VIN assigned.
I did the same, changed color from CO planning for a '23, then got scheduled 3 days later. I am sticking with VB since I see a CO at my work and at a store everyday on my way home, haven't seen a VB yet.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the same, changed color from CO planning for a '23, then got scheduled 3 days later. I am sticking with VB since I see a CO at my work and at a store everyday on my way home, haven't seen a VB yet.
Yeah I initally wanted EG but my dads is that color. OW was my choice but my wife really liked the CO. It has grown on me. Currently in a Saber Ranger so keeping orange makes sense.

I actually pass two VBs on my way to work every day not to mention the countless Catcus Grey and Area 51's in my area. I have only seen one CO here so far.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CO was my goto Color from the day I saw it. But now it looks like it's gone for my23. So now I don't
know what to do.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed colors several time. I wanted to do something different from my norm. “Shake things up,” kinda. I finally woke up and chose the color AMB. I normally by black and then black everything else out (emblems, grill etc.). The color AMB, looks black in all shade and low light angles. It allowed to me go with what I always liked and add a little something.

Essentially, go with what you know. For example, if you always liked red, do that.

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The answer to your question is because many of the colors that Ford offered for the Bronco are not good.

Having said that, once it became available I had absolutely zero trouble choosing the right color for mine…

Lightning Blue is obviously the best color 😉

79A86709-DC96-4956-A8EC-02C6E5825889.jpeg

BradenOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Wrangler, 21 Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The answer to your question is because many of the colors that Ford offered for the Bronco are not good.

Having said that, once it became available I had absolutely zero trouble choosing the right color for mine…

79A86709-DC96-4956-A8EC-02C6E5825889.jpeg

I love that color also
Wish I could have it but since we couldn't we just found a color we liked even better

DD986C54-B577-44A3-9C92-1093A2A3A422.jpeg

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have always had safe - normal - colors. In my head - the purpose of this vehicle is to be my FUN vehicle. I have always had whites-greys-blacks. So top picks were, the brightest colors. Cyber Orange and Race Red. I chose Race Red. I have never seen this color in person. Closet was a Red on a Chevy Silverado.
I do really like Oxford white-Cactus Grey . Very easy colors to keep clean.
White is the easiest as almost every color wheels or trim can be made to match.
I've seen it in person on a Wildtrak. IT WAS NICE!!! You will love it!! I went boring- Iconic Silver, but I love the color!!

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Why is picking out a color so hard?  Anybody else struggle? DD986C54-B577-44A3-9C92-1093A2A3A422
Absolutely the BEST COLOR!!! If I could I would have jumped on a Lightning Blue FE. I've always been a boring car color person...which is why I chose Iconic Silver (which I love), but that Blue speaks to me!!!

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cactus Gray and Area 51 are close to vintage Land Rover colors. If you like the classic vintage look, these are pretty nice.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CO was my goto Color from the day I saw it. But now it looks like it's gone for my23. So now I don't
know what to do.
I'm in the same situation.
Sponsored