Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't see an answer to your country of origin question, but at these prices I'm going to say it's highly highly unlikely to be MiUSA.
Bumper is designed and engineered in US and sourced out of country.
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get a kick out of people asking where things are made.
Are they aware only 61% of the Bronco is made in the USA.

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a good look at the welds, I mean sloppy shit comes to mind........ esthetically pleasing butttttt you get what you pay for. And why no wide textured step on the rear bumper? Form over function? Maybe Lipstick on a pig......that comes to mind also.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking bumper. Couple of confirmation q's:
- This is not a hidden winch design, correct? That's TBD and stay tuned, correct?
- The front camera view is not obstructed and the adaptive cruise sensor functions as designed?

From the description:
"Plus the Steel Bender Front Bumper is compatible with all the Bronco’s factory equipment like proximity sensors and front camera, not to mention OE and aftermarket flares, so your Bronco can tackle the rough stuff in style."

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the only option right now. There will be a winch version with prerunner bar soon.
What about the front skid plate is that available? Pic to see how it looks with the OEM skid plate?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE to my Post yesterday...

I called and placed the order for the front bumper, due to ship / arrive in a week.

It took a minute or two for the sales guy to locate it with the PN, give them the dashes (-) to.

Happy Days

Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about the front skid plate is that available? Pic to see how it looks with the OEM skid plate?
The skid plate is from Superlift. I just called them to try to buy one, and they said that one is a prototype.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get a kick out of people asking where things are made.
Are they aware only 61% of the Bronco is made in the USA.
I always scratch my head at comments like these. Of course everyone is aware that most things are globally sourced.

That doesn't mean it makes no sense to try to buy domestic when you can. It is a legitimate question for a significant reason. Also, it is perfectly fine to support local/American businesses while also not hating global trade.

Havoc is doing nothing wrong sourcing from overseas. They're serving a market that domestic manufacturers can't. And saying they are designed and engineered in the US is a significant point.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I always scratch my head at comments like these. Of course everyone is aware that most things are globally sourced.

That doesn't mean it makes no sense to try to buy domestic when you can. It is a legitimate question for a significant reason. Also, it is perfectly fine to support local/American businesses while also not hating global trade.

Havoc is doing nothing wrong sourcing from overseas. They're serving a market that domestic manufacturers can't. And saying they are designed and engineered in the US is a significant point.

Yea, ok, I'm all for supporting local businesses, and the company is an American based company so you already know you're supporting 'locally' even if that product they are selling is manufactured oversees. So that brings me right back to my original point, why ask where the bumper is made?
We buy products from all over the world, we honestly have no choice, if you like the bumper, get the bumper, not getting it seems hypocritical to me.

But the bigger issue:
It just seems like in the last few years, people are all of a sudden caring about 'Made in the USA' , I'm having 70's flash backs of commercials singing ' Look for the Union Label' only this time around it comes across as xenophobia.

People only care when it's convenient, if they really need or want something, they could care less, especially if it effects quality of life or life itself.

When's the last time someone asked if that heart medication is made in the USA?

Never going to happen, in fact at that point you thank God that country is making something that is saving your life. So then you hope they are making enough money in that country to continue to do business in the USA.

Anyway, I'm not looking for a fight, at the end of the day, I believe we are all just people trying to get through life.

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, ok, I'm all for supporting local businesses, and the company is an American based company so you already know you're supporting 'locally' even if that product they are selling is manufactured oversees. So that brings me right back to my original point, why ask where the bumper is made?
We buy products from all over the world, we honestly have no choice, if you like the bumper, get the bumper, not getting it seems hypocritical to me.

But the bigger issue:
It just seems like in the last few years, people are all of a sudden caring about 'Made in the USA' , I'm having 70's flash backs of commercials singing ' Look for the Union Label' only this time around it comes across as xenophobia.

People only care when it's convenient, if they really need or want something, they could care less, especially if it effects quality of life or life itself.
Wow. The xenophobic comment... In your mind, is it not possible to support American businesses while also not hating other cultures?! Why is it so extreme to you?

Both MiUSA and global sourcing is important, and there are numerous reasons to care where your product is made. #1 being the global trade imbalance and what we experienced during Covid. It is very important to support American tradesmen when and where you can. And yeah, we might not have many choices when it comes to tech devices and plastic toys... but this is metal fab. We DO have a choice... which is why the original person asked if it was MiUSA. I have a MiUSA bumper on my Bronco. It was a specific choice that I made and it is far from hypocritical.

There is no need for you to be offended by the question, "Is it made in the US". And Havoc shouldn't and likely isn't offended either. Sure... the people that claim to ONLY buy American are full of it. But there is nothing wrong with being conscientious of where you spend your money and trying to support local tradesmen when you can.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. The xenophobic comment... In your mind, is it not possible to support American businesses while also not hating other cultures?! Why is it so extreme to you?

Both MiUSA and global sourcing is important, and there are numerous reasons to care where your product is made. #1 being the global trade imbalance and what we experienced during Covid. It is very important to support American tradesmen when and where you can. And yeah, we might not have many choices when it comes to tech devices and plastic toys... but this is metal fab. We DO have a choice... which is why the original person asked if it was MiUSA. I have a MiUSA bumper on my Bronco. It was a specific choice that I made and it is far from hypocritical.

There is no need for you to be offended by the question, "Is it made in the US". And Havoc shouldn't and likely isn't offended either. Sure... the people that claim to ONLY buy American are full of it. But there is nothing wrong with being conscientious of where you spend your money and trying to support local tradesmen when you can.

I'm not offended in any way, I'm sure Havoc wasn't either, and of course people can support locals without hatred. And there is nothing extreme about it, I never said there was, those are your words and assumptions.

It just seems to be one the first questions asked whenever a company posts about a new product on here, so I was questioning that.
I would think, the company that does the better job has earned your money.

And acting like xenophobia doesn't motivate some (not all) people is just closing your eyes to reality. I wasn't accusing you or the person who asked the question just making a point that it is a real motivation for some. But my comment isn't wow worthy, sadly.

Like I said, if you like something and it's the right fit for your needs, in this case a bumper, that you're putting on a multi country parted car, what's the difference at that point. I say get the bumper that makes you happy because they created the better (for you) product.

Your mileage may vary 🙂

And for the record, I'm not disagreeing with your comments about the economy and the supply chain issues we are in due to covid, I just think the solution is much bigger than the few bumpers being purchased for the Bronco.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@HavocOffroad Few questions on the rear bumper. Is there anyway to mount a license plate? Also, do you sell lights to mount in all of the openings on the rear bumper?
Sponsored