Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on Nestor's comments (did you read them?) he lost my respect. He did that, no one else.
You get what you give. Simple as that.
People need to be accountable for their actions.
Just because you may be offended on me calling him a "big mouth" doesn't mean it wasn't just, it just means you are offended. I don't live my life walking on egg shells.
I read the whole thread and feel that because his actions offend you, it becomes OK for a personal attack. Once one person started, this thread started turning into a flaming session. It just opens the door for negativity and adds nothing to the forum.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I read the whole thread and feel that because his actions offend you, it becomes OK for a personal attack. Once one person started, this thread started turning into a flaming session. It just opens the door for negativity and adds nothing to the forum.
Again...he earned it. How can you not see that?
Just because it wasn't unicorn and rainbows doesn't mean it did not or will not add value to the forum.
Anyway, you seem like a nice enough fellow so I'll just leave it at that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again...he earned it. How can you not see that?
Just because it wasn't unicorn and rainbows doesn't mean it did not or will not add value to the forum.
Anyway, you seem like a nice enough fellow so I'll just leave it at that.
What did he earn, to be called names? I can't believe you think that's OK. My feeling is just because you don't like or agree with what someone else says doesn't make them wrong or you right. It's just the difference in people.

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did he earn, to be called names? I can't believe you think that's OK. My feeling is just because you don't like or agree with what someone else says doesn't make them wrong or you right. It's just the difference in people.
Its his business practices and overall condescending attitude that brought the response he recieved. He is wrong for being more than ok to rip-off his customer base. I do agree that his personal info shouldn't be shared on this forum.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah a lot of people regret it. And a lot of people really love

So around 300,000 depending how fast or slow you type. That is sweet. I only made 50cents typing this one but I am not complaining. Lol
I hope you get back there someday. One day I’ll make it down there for a trip to see what all the hubbub is about.
It's my stupid, high-paying job that has kept me away, too. The Army took me away from Texas, but the last 23 years have been all about the Benjamins. I am closing in on retirement, though. So, it shouldn't be too much longer.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its his business practices and overall condescending attitude that brought the response he recieved. He is wrong for being more than ok to rip-off his customer base. I do agree that his personal info shouldn't be shared on this forum.
I can agree with you, provided the "ok to rip-off his customer base" isnt based on the premise of them selling at MSRP. Selling vehicles at MSRP isnt ripping anyone off as MSRP stands for Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price, i.e. the price Ford thinks dealers should be selling them for. any dealer asking over MSRP, i think is a joke, but thats the market and their right to set their price. his way of communicating a lack of candor towards how he views treating clients though is a bit lackluster

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with this. Some people have enough tact to call him out without resorting to personal attacks. Others chose the bully method and the usual suspects jump into the fray.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.