Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's mo

More to life than money bud. My salesperson is a former marine and a great guy and I will support him and my local community.

You are unable to fathom "nebulous" concepts such as loyalty because you are not a former marine.
Errrahhh. Btw Bear Creek Arsenal (yes not high quality) may do another free AR-15 barrel giveaway to vets this year on Veteran's Day. FYI.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess everyone can rule out Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos, CA.

@nsquiklifestyle doesn't sound like he wants any customers from here.

Edit: Seems he may have moved on to Bob Wondries Ford.

Dude... If youre going to talk shit at least do it anonymously. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, so just to repeat! Who knows where he works... but it really doesn't matter to me. @pan-y-cerveza thinks it's likely to be at one of these two stores, so it's ok for me. I commit to this: 1) I will never buy a Ford from Wondries, just in case he does work there; and 2) I will never buy a Ford at Reeves, just because he may have worked there at one time (well, also, because I live in SD county, and I already have a dealer that I trust to do business with... at Kearny Mesa).

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, so just to repeat! Who knows where he works... but it really doesn't matter to me. @pan-y-cerveza thinks it's likely to be at one of these two stores, so it's ok for me. I commit to this: 1) I will never buy a Ford from Wondries, just in case he does work there; and 2) I will never buy a Ford at Reeves, just because he may have worked there at one time (well, also, because I live in SD county, and I already have a dealer that I trust to do business with... at Kearny Mesa).
I've confirmed Nestor currently works at Wondries Ford as the finance manager.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is how you screw the finance guy:
1) Go in with a pre-approved finance rate and don't finance with them.
2) Go in with a pre-approved finance rate, let them beat it, tell the your interested in a extended warranty even if your not. Beat them up on the price and them tell them that you'll buy that warranty if they lower the interest rate some more. My guy fell for it. Call the next day and cancel the warranty. Great rate and you get to ruin his day!!
Sometime you got to get down to their level of low,

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is how you screw the finance guy:
1) Go in with a pre-approved finance rate and don't finance with them.
2) Go in with a pre-approved finance rate, let them beat it, tell the your interested in a extended warranty even if your not. Beat them up on the price and them tell them that you'll buy that warranty if they lower the interest rate some more. My guy fell for it. Call the next day and cancel the warranty. Great rate and you get to ruin his day!!
Sometime you got to get down to their level of low,
Wow, really?

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never stopped regretting my move away from that great state, when I joined the Army back in 1990. I am trying like hell to get back.
Yeah a lot of people regret it. And a lot of people really love
I have been away for 23 years (stupid job pays way too good to leave). I made $3 just typing this reply while at work. Still on my way back to Texas.
So around 300,000 depending how fast or slow you type. That is sweet. I only made 50cents typing this one but I am not complaining. Lol
I hope you get back there someday. One day Iā€™ll make it down there for a trip to see what all the hubbub is about.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah a lot of people regret it. And a lot of people really love

So around 300,000 depending how fast or slow you type. That is sweet. I only made 50cents typing this one but I am not complaining. Lol
I hope you get back there someday. One day Iā€™ll make it down there for a trip to see what all the hubbub is about.
Took me 5 min to type it. I am at work after all :)

Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, really?
Did not go in with that in mind. It just kind of happen. He was an asshole. He would not shut up till I let him run my credit, his best rate was not lower that what I could get with my bank but magically when down when I told him my rate. Then he started in on the warranty. I keep tell him I was not interested in a warranty that they were to expensive for what they you get. He said I'll lower the interest to match the payment amount if you buy one. He did, I canceled the warranty the next day. He was asshole enough that he said I have to come back in and resign the papers with the original interest rate since he gave me a break on my interest rate to buy the warranty. I didn't.
I'm not devious enough to come up with that on my own.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really a shame. Paul Wondries started his family owned car business....and got rich. (google his house in Bradbury Ca if you have any doubt of how lucrative owning a dealership can be).

Some 'peter principle' kid comes along and represents the Wondrie brand and the way they conduct business...living his 'best nsquik instagram life'....and trashes his company rep online

I am sure there is a long line of people willing to go into Wondries Auto Sales and deal with finance managers like our special Nestor. Paul isn't in danger of not being able to afford the gardening crew for his mansion any time soon. However, this industry is changing and the arrogance of some of these dealership day care employees will have much farther ramifications than ownership may be aware of. Not that nsquiklife will care....its not his name on the marquee.

Additionally, as a long time motorcycle rider who has participated in multiple Mad Sundays at Isle of Man during the TT races...I DESPISE motorcycle squids.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really a shame. Paul Wondries started his family owned car business....and got rich. (google his house in Bradbury Ca if you have any doubt of how lucrative owning a dealership can be).

Some 'peter principle' kid comes along and represents the Wondrie brand and the way they conduct business...living his 'best nsquik instagram life'....and trashes his company rep online

I am sure there is a long line of people willing to go into Wondries Auto Sales and deal with finance managers like our special Nestor. Paul isn't in danger of not being able to afford the gardening crew for his mansion any time soon. However, this industry is changing and the arrogance of some of these dealership day care employees will have much farther ramifications than ownership may be aware of. Not that nsquiklife will care....its not his name on the marquee.

Additionally, as a long time motorcycle rider who has participated in multiple Mad Sundays at Isle of Man during the TT races...I DESPISE motorcycle squids.
Welp. Enjoy the quiklife, that was not lit, but I did learn some things about ol nsquik. Interesting how social media brings out the best/worst in us all.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All that has been said on the recent changes - remember this-

Zach@Granger said:
I think lost in this No X-Plan debacle is this big advantage. You can switch dealers and can price shop. Ford should be commended for this and puts the bargaining chip back in the customers hands.
If he's right, why would anyone need to travel half way cross country to get a deal?

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My last top 100 report shows us less than 20 Fords behind Serramonte for the year ;)
Iā€™m probably cheerleading too much for these guys so I will shut up after this one... I have no dog in the hunt but If you live in California or nearby and the out of state deals donā€™t work for you for various reasons, Good Lord go to Kearny Mesa in So Cal and Serramonte in Nor Cal.

You. Get. X. Plan. Back.

I have PMā€™d both of them and they are great guys AND they have the best deal. No brainer! You will be back happy in the Bronco world. You will join that ā€œpositive threadā€ on the forum. You will buy the Bronco Christmas sweater. (If you live in Kettleman City and are half way between them both then go with whoever buys you the best burrito.)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.