First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, y'all are killing it with the accessories! And at decent prices too!! There's going to be a pretty big box from you guys showing up at my house after my bronco comes in a few months 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I pick my Bronco up end of next month, what are your shop hours and I will just swing by and pick one up?

I was just gonna buy two motorcycle cup holders and attach them to the head rest.
We are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. If you plan on picking up give us a call and have one set aside for will call!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I am SUPER interested in this product but would like to see some real world reviews before I dive in. Applause for working on this problem though!
*kicks cup and spills since it's by passenger's feet*

Better than no cup holders though.
We took it off-roading today at an all terrain park and it held up super well!

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any discounts for Brnco6g members? Veterans? Law Enforcement? The Financially Challenged?

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG REMOVABLE DUAL REAR CUP HOLDER FOR
FOR TWO & FOUR DOOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

ADDS TWO CUP HOLDERS FOR REAR SEAT PASSENGERS
Some models of 2021+ Ford Broncos do not include rear cup holders. If you commonly carry rear seat passengers you know that this is a serious oversight. To solve this problem IAG developed an easily removable and secure dual cup holder, which attaches to the OEM center console.

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 20220729_154322

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 20220729_154322

EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVAL
The IAG Dual Rear Cup Holder fastens to the rear trim panel of the OEM center console. The panel pops off with no tools. The bracket for the cup holder is secured to the console trim piece using exisiting OEM hardware. Once the bracket is mounted, the cup holder assembly fits securely in place. The cup holder is positioned in place with two pins and secured to the base with a strong magnet for easy removal.
If you need to fold your rear seats down the cup holder assembly is easily removable with no tools. The included bracket stays in place. The bracket is designed to work with most rear floor mats.

HOLDS CUPS AND OTHER ITEMS SECURELY
We have rigorously tested this design to stay in place in daily use. The attractive cup holder has a similar color and texture to the OEM center console trim panel. The cup holder also features a storage pocket in the area closest to the console for convenient storage.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...up-holder-for-two-four-door-2021-ford-bronco/
Already have mine coming.

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well done! So it sounds like the cup holders need to be removed when putting the rear seats down? Also, will they fit the typical 40 ounce hydro flask diameter?
Sponsored