www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

IAG REMOVABLE DUAL REAR CUP HOLDER FOR
FOR TWO & FOUR DOOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

ADDS TWO CUP HOLDERS FOR REAR SEAT PASSENGERS
Some models of 2021+ Ford Broncos do not include rear cup holders. If you commonly carry rear seat passengers you know that this is a serious oversight. To solve this problem IAG developed an easily removable and secure dual cup holder, which attaches to the OEM center console.

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco lighter

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco lighter

EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVAL
The IAG Dual Rear Cup Holder fastens to the rear trim panel of the OEM center console. The panel pops off with no tools. The bracket for the cup holder is secured to the console trim piece using exisiting OEM hardware. Once the bracket is mounted, the cup holder assembly fits securely in place. The cup holder is positioned in place with two pins and secured to the base with a strong magnet for easy removal.
If you need to fold your rear seats down the cup holder assembly is easily removable with no tools. The included bracket stays in place. The bracket is designed to work with most rear floor mats.

HOLDS CUPS AND OTHER ITEMS SECURELY
We have rigorously tested this design to stay in place in daily use. The attractive cup holder has a similar color and texture to the OEM center console trim panel. The cup holder also features a storage pocket in the area closest to the console for convenient storage.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...up-holder-for-two-four-door-2021-ford-bronco/

Sponsored

Last edited:

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow! Looks great!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered!
1. What's ETA for shipping?
2. Can you do a video on how to install?
We are hoping to start shipping next week!

There will be an install video available once we begin shipping.

toddtrain

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can I do local pickup?

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IAG REMOVABLE DUAL REAR CUP HOLDER FOR
FOR TWO & FOUR DOOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

ADDS TWO CUP HOLDERS FOR REAR SEAT PASSENGERS
Some models of 2021+ Ford Broncos do not include rear cup holders. If you commonly carry rear seat passengers you know that this is a serious oversight. To solve this problem IAG developed an easily removable and secure dual cup holder, which attaches to the OEM center console.

EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVAL
The IAG Dual Rear Cup Holder fastens to the rear trim panel of the OEM center console. The panel pops off with no tools. The bracket for the cup holder is secured to the console trim piece using exisiting OEM hardware. Once the bracket is mounted, the cup holder assembly fits securely in place. The cup holder is positioned in place with two pins and secured to the base with a strong magnet for easy removal.
If you need to fold your rear seats down the cup holder assembly is easily removable with no tools. The included bracket stays in place. The bracket is designed to work with most rear floor mats.

HOLDS CUPS AND OTHER ITEMS SECURELY
We have rigorously tested this design to stay in place in daily use. The attractive cup holder has a similar color and texture to the OEM center console trim panel. The cup holder also features a storage pocket in the area closest to the console for convenient storage.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...up-holder-for-two-four-door-2021-ford-bronco/
You guys are the best!!!👍👍

I plan to do a seat delete, 2dr. I imagine the magnet holds the cup holder itself in place. Any thoughts if I add a bracket panel to raise the cup holder up above the platform for some easy berverage 🍺🍹🍺 access with company in the back? Would you think the magnet would be fine or just work the support into my platform?

By bad on the randomness of the question.... I the world of Team 2 door, we think out of the box n sometimes in the box....

Thx!!!

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought mine! Can’t wait. Thanks for solving this problem!!!

Sponsored

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I pick my Bronco up end of next month, what are your shop hours and I will just swing by and pick one up?

I was just gonna buy two motorcycle cup holders and attach them to the head rest.

SeaSkrBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered... any mods need to the Ford rear floor mats to fit?

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

*kicks cup and spills since it's by passenger's feet*

Better than no cup holders though.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Better than no cup holders though.
Yeah I am SUPER interested in this product but would like to see some real world reviews before I dive in. Applause for working on this problem though!

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs