Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updated with some helpful definitions:

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Well, I am so happy we have passed a major milestone - the 21MY Order Conversion Deadline! Now we get to wait some more as we are on to the next official milestone is Retail Order Scheduling.

Yes, we will hear in May our ā€˜delivery estimateā€™ but we my learn a lot as Retail Order Scheduling happens. From what our dealer members have told us, when builds get scheduled (like their mannquins) they can actually see WHEN the build was scheduled via WBDO. So, wondering if our dealers will be able to tell us, before May, if weā€™ve ā€˜been scheduledā€™.

Either way, I canā€™t wait to hear Iā€™ve been ā€œScheduled For Productionā€œ.

Ford Bronco Next Major Milestone:  Retail Order Scheduling Begins broncotimeline
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bubble burst incoming -- Ford missed the "Welcome to the family" email in Feb did they not?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the ā€œWelcome to the Familyā€ email will be emailed to us sometime between now and April...other people mentioned it didnā€™t make since mailing it in February when people still hadnā€™t placed orders but I think now that the order deadline has passed it makes since to welcome all of us to the Bronco family now šŸ˜Ž

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is everyone's guess for the format of the "delivery estimate". Will it be a target date? Will it be by week, month, quarter? I realize that today is officially the first day of waiting, so we might as well get it out there.... :)

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is everyone's guess for the format of the "delivery estimate". Will it be a target date? Will it be by week, month, quarter? I realize that today is officially the first day of waiting, so we might as well get it out there.... :)
Iā€™m really hoping week, but i think it will be month to cover possible transportation or weather issues...

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100% expecting to see "By September"

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd say quarter. That way Ford can come back with another email stating what your build week is. Then ship date email.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was it this email? If so mine just came yesterday...

Ford Bronco Next Major Milestone:  Retail Order Scheduling Begins DFEEAFBF-EDEE-4490-997F-75275F41CC9A
It uses the right words. Maybe it is? Just not what I was expecting but I don't speak fluid Mikey Mike.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bubble burst incoming -- Ford missed the "Welcome to the family" email in Feb did they not?
Dave, sorry you missed the party! :cool:
Sponsored