Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 7/26 shutdown was communicated in June.
Production shutdown, yes. But scheduling was supposed to resume last week, after the initial order change date of July 16 encouraging people to switch to soft tops. Then they extended that a week through July 23rd, and were supposed to start scheduling again this week. Now it appears no scheduling this week either. Dealers have no useful information on what is happening, and Ford isn't keeping us updated directly, - instead everyone sitting here waiting is just becoming more frustrated and pissed off. Just another royally botched product rollout from Ford - become a theme for them.
Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
something seems to be going on at MAP besides further Bronco issues. Ranger is only scheduling for build week of 9/27. Nothing indicated for any build weeks for Bronco. That's quite a large gap in production.

JNev

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 Jeep GC SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp. I had fully expected September scheduling this week, but looks to be another week of disappointment. I would say they need a week to sift through the data, but computers should be able to do that in an instant. I guess they are still trying to clean up the mess of moved August builds and units stuck "in production".

672238312_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-07-26_Page_1.thumb.jpg.8f83d3824de32aa0...jpg
I am heavily considering 99ing my first day reservation and getting a F150 lease till the White Tops or Warthog come to light. Would give Ford time to get QC lined up as well.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like it is not much of an ask for Ford to send a monthly email something along the lines of:

"Here's updates on the big issues rn (2 door, MIC, chips, etc.). We think we can get x amount of MICs or whatever to make x amt of broncos this month. Of course this is subject to change, but here is where we are at now."

I know we have @PREMiERdrum giving us really good intel that is almost always right, but hearing directly from @Ford Motor Company more than once every 3 months, would be really cool. I know I'm well on track for MY22 at this point but I (and many others) want at least a rough ETA. Spring? Summer?

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welp. I had fully expected September scheduling this week, but looks to be another week of disappointment. I would say they need a week to sift through the data, but computers should be able to do that in an instant. I guess they are still trying to clean up the mess of moved August builds and units stuck "in production".

672238312_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-07-26_Page_1.thumb.jpg.8f83d3824de32aa0...jpg
Thanks for the updates!

I'm new here, so one thing I don't understand. Why is there factory demos all over and some random Broncos popping up at the dealerships with no order attached, and there are die hard people who were on the ordering process from jump still waiting???

Sponsored

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the updates!

I'm new here, so one thing I don't understand. Why is there factory demos all over and some random Broncos popping up at the dealerships with no order attached, and there are die hard people who were on the ordering process from jump still waiting???
yup. I see five or six 4 doors I’d consider buying out here on the east coast. Appear to be at or near MSRP.

Swedishgirl68

Black Diamond
First Name
Astrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AudiA3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has been "In Production" since 7/15/21......looking at this schedule there is no indication it will be shipped this year.....waaaa, oh well.

Sponsored

JoeyD577

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I remembering correctly that MY22 B&P is releasing early August? Maybe Ford is stalling until then, hoping a lot of order holders will voluntarily flip to a MY22 build, taking it off their backs. That means fewer customers they are apologizing to and potentially offering points or other concessions to. Not sure, but the lack of communication just feels like they are buying time waiting on something else to happen.

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is four weeks in a row of no scheduling. What a bummer. Ford is really stamping out the excitement. I realize that this isn’t necessarily a decision that they want to make, but it still sucks.
What!?!?? How can that be possible!?!? We sent 2% of you pieces of paper and wrote stay pumped on them!!!!!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Think I have covered 99 bottles of beer already.
Sponsored