First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made the change from HT to ST and got my schedule build week email for 10/4....I might be jumping the gun here but I’ve already ordered the 1’’ level kit and now I’m looking for tires. I talked with level kit manufacturer and they are telling me 35x12.50 will fit with their kit on the factory rims. I’m scared they’ll rub..Just wondering why I’ve not seen talk of a 285/75/17..It just seems logical to go that route on the factory rims with the factory off set and to get the ground clearance..It’s less then 1/2 in shorter then the factory Sasquatch tire and .75’’ narrower..I’m I missing something ? View attachment 169248
Sponsored

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Young,

May I suggest a darker marker if you want to keep your private info, umm, private ;)

Congrats in advance though 👍

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the base, and I hot some method 17s. I'm doing 285 70r 17 on mine, I figured that would be enough tire, im torn between kos or some cooper's though

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

285/75/17 will fit on factory wheels without lift and not rub, from what I've read...that's why you see that size being popular.
That is probably my plan once factory tires wear out, unless I feel like I need a lift at all down the road, than I'll go with 35's.
Sponsored