First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I'm wondering if this guy is trolling with a Jeep at a Bronco Off-Rodeo sign as his profile and lack of engagement. What's your reservation and build date? You've waited this long for a vehicle and you're gonna walk on a $1000 difference? Post your DORA.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you getting your Btonco delivered with stock summer sir in the tires or are you having them refill with winter sir?

We had an old time gas jockey that offered that free "service"

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF is security etching?? Waiting for a blinker fluid charge.
They etch a serial number onto all the body panels and glass (to discouraged theft and black market) and I assume it's registered in a database....?
Waste of money.... This is why we have insurance 🤷🏻

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They etch a serial number onto all the body panels and glass (to discouraged theft and black market) and I assume it's registered in a database....?
Waste of money.... This is why we have insurance 🤷🏻
Umm, wtf? Anything to make money. I'm sure Bronco's might be a theft target due to rarity, but also not because of rarity. You're gonna part a stolen vehicle out to enthusiasts right now? I'm fairly certain the crowd that have Bronco's right now are into God & Guns.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me of this, hopefully no one has to endure it . . .

Sponsored
OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now I'm wondering if this guy is trolling with a Jeep at a Bronco Off-Rodeo sign as his profile and lack of engagement. What's your reservation and build date? You've waited this long for a vehicle and you're gonna walk on a $1000 difference? Post your DORA.
You've been on this board less time than me and only have a few more post. I actually went to an off-roadeo...have you? Just having fun with the pic, no one else has ever questioned it and the guys at the off-roadeo loved my jeep. Not that I G.A.S what you asked for but my reservation is 7/14, my first order date was 3/21. This is for my '22 order and I'm just trying to keep my dealer above board. I have to wonder if perhaps you are a TROLL!

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can cancel a reservation and I'm sure the dealer would be happy... But there is no way to cancel and not have your dealer take ownership and sell it.
I thought as long as you cancelled before VIN was generated, no truck is made, dealer gets nothing? Personally, I'd just move dealers (and did).

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

$1000 is an odd flex by a dealer. I wouldn't give up your res for that. Seems very negotiable vs. dealers with 10k ADM. Call or go in, find out what this extra equipment is. They can't just add shit without approval. You can cancel a reservation and I'm sure the dealer would be happy... But there is no way to cancel and not have your dealer take ownership and sell it. You can't really transfer to your son, the original reservation owner has to purchase.
Wrong, no VIN you could cancel outright and you both lose. Not sure if anyone has had luck changing dealers for '22 orders but you can definately bring that to the discussion. Also you can transfer reservation to immediate family so up to you on that one.
Sponsored