John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is the ticket. I did get an email and it does show on the Ford website a 2022 order. This link however shows much more detail. Every option I picked is reflected. Thanks.
I tried that link, got a message “something went wrong.”

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I confirmed my order last week and haven't received anything from Ford either. The only change I made was upgrading to the 2.7 and that's what it shows on my order page now. It still shows my original March order date though.

luckys13

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered again on the 15th. Haven't received an email or confirmation yet from Ford. One thing my dealer told me was Ford would be issuing a certificate for the price difference or price protection from the MY21 to the MY22. He told me to watch for this. Anyone else have this type of communication?

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On 10/14 my dealer converted my order from 21 to 22. A week later, I still hadn't received any emails. I emailed dealer on 10/20 and said they would submit again. Within a minute or two I received the Order Summary PDF from [email protected]. I still have yet to receive the other Ford email everyone is referring to.

For those of you that have received the Ford email, did you receive the Order Summary PDF as well? Was it around the same time?

Order Summary:
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635254284033

Sponsored

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
Reordered mine on the 15th. no email yet , went in to my Ford account and it shows my22 wildtrack with My Reservation # Still waiting

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On 10/14 my dealer converted my order from 21 to 22. A week later, I still hadn't received any emails. I emailed dealer on 10/20 and said they would submit again. Within a minute or two I received the Order Summary PDF from [email protected]. I still have yet to receive the other Ford email everyone is referring to.

For those of you that have received the Ford email, did you receive the Order Summary PDF as well? Was it around the same time?

Order Summary:
So on my original MY21 order I did receive an email from [email protected]. The one for the MY22 order came from t.email-ford.com with a text format order confirmation and not a copy from WBDO. I got the WBDO copy direct from my dealer to verify and match to my MY21 order.

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The sheet my dealer sent me for my 2 door Black Diamond 7/14 reservation says priority 99. I asked him to change it and he said “priority codes don’t apply”.

Guess I will see my Bronco in 2023 boys!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Order Summary:
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635254284033
I received both. and they were within a day of each other

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Got this last Tuesday, 10/18. My original order date was 3/2/21.
I would assume its updated then. Ford didn't offer that color in 2021

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally received my confirmation email from Ford last night. 🎉

C446727F-7E11-4F9B-8C3C-A05ECF41E6F8.jpeg

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BourbonBoy

Badlands
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It should be on the Ford website if you made an account or your dealer should have it. Look on your DORA the dealer should have sent you. I don't really rember how I got my res # or order #. but I have had my res # since I place my resveration way back when. Old man brain, hell I can't rember where I put the dam remote 5 min ago.
I have an Order Code which is a 4 digit number. Is that it?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have an Order Code which is a 4 digit number. Is that it?
no that is the dealer order code. the Ford reservation number will be 8 digits.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The sheet my dealer sent me for my 2 door Black Diamond 7/14 reservation says priority 99. I asked him to change it and he said “priority codes don’t apply”.

Guess I will see my Bronco in 2023 boys!
Unless something has changed, your dealer is misinformed.
Sponsored