Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There was no paint damage from hail.
Good thing to know!

I don’t think this particular plan would have covered you though, unless you can convince them the hail occurred while you were off-roading
Sponsored

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good thing to know!

I don’t think this particular plan would have covered you though, unless you can convince them the hail occurred while you were off-roading
Nope. It says in the fine print hail damage not covered. My reply was more to say that paintless dent removal is legit. I was super sad about the hail damage, but it came back to me perfect. Prob could have used insurance, but I didn’t want hail damage on my vehicle report after only 3 months of ownership. It wasn’t dimpled like a golf ball or anything, but had a few bad ones. Hail was big.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t fathom any scenario where I’m off roading and I get a dent that does no damage to the paint.
My first dent was done to my door off roading without any paint damage. I drove onto a fallen branch and it popped up (like a cartoon character getting hit in the face with a rake) and slammed the side of my car. Scared the crap outta my son and me. It was minutes after telling him that off roading is a risk and if we put dents and scratches on Bruce, they’re just memories. Whelp, certainly put my money where my mouth was. Dents still there and I do see it and chuckle a little. No paint damage, so could have it fixed if I wanted to.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. That's some pretty limited coverage. Useless.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Motor Company has changed the game and is thrilled to be the first OEM to offer the all-new Off-Road Coverage.

The Off-Road Coverage option is available on select Ford Protect® extended service plans.*
• TireCARE • TireCARE Plus • TripleCARE • TripleCARE Plus •
Add the Off-Road Coverage option and venture off the beaten path with more confidence than ever. The peace of mind of owning a Ford - made just for you.

*Plan availability, benefits, coverage and provider may vary by state.
Please refer to the service contract provisions for terms and conditions, including a list of covered repairs. Purchasing the Off-RoadCoverage option is only available on TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus extended service plans. TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus are not available in Florida.

To learn more about the extended service plans, Click Here.

Watch this Video

YOUR OFF-ROAD PROTECTION BEGINS HERE.
Ford vehicles can use more rugged coverage that’s specifically designed for challenging terrain. That’s where the new Ford Protect Off-Road Coverage comes into play. When added to select Ford Protect plans, it can help cover tire and wheel damage, minor chips and cracks to the windshield, and small dents and dings to the exterior body panels that may come with off-roading.

OFF-ROAD COVERAGE IS OFFERED WITH THE FOLLOWING FORD PROTECT PLANS:
*Covers the removal of dents and dings no larger than 4 inches within an accessible area located on a body panel of the covered vehicle. Excludes vehicles that utilize 100% plastic, fiberglass or other non-metal composite body panels.

WHAT IS OFF-ROADING?
Off-roading is the activity of driving a vehicle on unpaved surfaces such as sand, gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks and other natural terrain.

WHY SHOULD YOU ADD OFF-ROAD COVERAGE?
Whether you are an expert or beginner at off-roading, damage to tires and wheels, dents, dings and windshield chips can happen.

WHAT IS COVERED?
The off-road coverage includes coverage of tire and wheel damage, small dents to the vehicle exterior or chips to the windshield that can happen while off-roading.

HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
Start by choosing the right Ford Protect product for you: TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus.* Based on your driving needs, you can customize your plan by adding off-road coverage (i.e., TireCARE + Off-Road Coverage).

WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR OFF-ROAD COVERAGE?
Contact your Dealer to confirm eligibility. Ford Protect customers who would like to purchase TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus* with off-road coverage are eligible with the following condition:
Customers must have purchased their vehicle within 3 years and have less than 36,000 miles.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
If you are interested in adding TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus to your vehicle with optional off-road coverage, contact your Dealer today.* Do you already have a TireCARE or TripleCARE plan but not the off-road coverage?* Contact your Dealer to add on the optional off-road coverage to your existing plan.

*TRIPLECARE AND TRIPLECARE PLUS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.

View attachment 602955 View attachment 602956
I'm gonna ask this question VERY directly...

Does new program cover broken tie rods? And or broken steering rack?

this issue is a lot more important to folks that take their Broncos off-road than whether or not their Dent has a scratch in in the paint or not. If you want to sell this package to Bronco owners you need to address the real issues at hand.

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off Mall...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does this cover nitrogen refills on tires?

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, strictly on-road "off road coverage" is what you're saying?

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mmm no. I can buy Discount Tire certificates for a relativelyow price and have nearly the same coverage.

Ford Motor Company has changed the game and is thrilled to be the first OEM to offer the all-new Off-Road Coverage.

The Off-Road Coverage option is available on select Ford Protect® extended service plans.*
Add the Off-Road Coverage option and venture off the beaten path with more confidence than ever. The peace of mind of owning a Ford - made just for you.

Please refer to the service contract provisions for terms and conditions, including a list of covered repairs. Purchasing the Off-RoadCoverage option is only available on TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus extended service plans. TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus are not available in Florida.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this qualify as cosmetic damage? I know missing teeth is considered cosmetic by insurance companies.
Ford Bronco OEM Ford Off-Road Coverage Now Available (on select Ford Protect® extended service plans) popcorn
I think missing teeth is only considered cosmetic when they come out of your mouth, not your differential 🤣

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this cover cracks in the frame welds?

... or the failed plug welds on the rear axle, that cause the axle tube to shift while using the much hyped trail turn assist feature?

You know the ones, the ones the warranty denied because "off roading".

What a fucking joke.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco OEM Ford Off-Road Coverage Now Available (on select Ford Protect® extended service plans) IMG_4068

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is it not available in Florida? Because sugarsand screws things up on a whole different level?
Sponsored