Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder how Covid has affected the reservations. Maybe people who would have wanted to get one have held off due to personal financial issues. That makes these numbers even more impressive being during a global pandemic.

I had been looking at a Gladiator to replace my 05 Chevy Silverado, but once I saw the Bronco it was a fairly easy decision to put a reservation in. I was looking at 55k for a Gladiator and I think I can get in a Bronco for under 40k. The biggest issue for me will be transitioning to a vehicle that is not a pickup. Chances are I will end up keeping the Chevy since I doubt I will get much on trade for it.
Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the exact same boat. Have you bought through MAS before? This is my first go at it.
No, I have not. This will be my first as well. I put a $500 deposit when I first saw the Bronco R back in Nov. They had no info on the Bronco at the time, so they put me down on a Harley to hold me a spot as they did not know how many Broncos were going to be given to them to sell...I started to panic when I saw how fast reservations were being sold, so I made my deposit with Ford. If one res falls through, I'll have a back up plan

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry peeps, but I'm busy at work and can't read through all 6 pages here, so maybe it's been said already. I thought Ford was looking for 200k on BOTH the Bronco & Bronco Sport. Granted a number of people here have put in (2) reservations, but I can't see that number being higher than 20% of the people. I'll let you math nerds take the time to figure that number out. No matter how you slice it, that's a ton of reservations.... so with that said....

Who wants to buy mine? I figure a cool 10k cash should put you in the running ?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford lost 5 billion in the 2nd quarter due to COVID so this is a BIG boost for them.

Also I am sure there are bronco related projects like the Raptor Bronco that now will get a BIG ASS green light to proceed.

This means lots of different variants for years to come.

YAY!

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay B6G only have 1-2% of reservations listed and 3.6% of Reservation holders as members on this site.

Memo to B6G marketing, we've got to do better! Let's get the other 96% signed up to this Forum!!!!
Can we please not? HAHA

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on what i've heard, and others have mentioned here

-COVID production numbers are 350/day

I immediately thought, okay, that is probably at a 50% deficit to pre COVID figures. Then someone posted that the Michigan plan pre-COVID production is 5300/week (757 day). So that makes sense.

Also, I backed into my spot in the reservation list (ordered at 10:45 PM EST night of), and I am just under 10,000th reservation. Which is pretty amazing, as this is within the top 4.5% of the 230k figure. But that said, at 350 units a day, means my build would be rolling out on Day 29. So fingers crossed, I am hopeful that those with orders placed the night of / morning after of the reveal should be getting their Broncos in early fall of 2021.

Last edited:

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder what the break down between Bronco and the Bronco Sport is. I know the initial figure was 200k across the whole Bronco line.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved two! Badlands first and then on 7-14 a black diamond! If I would have known later can change what you are buying during the order process I would of just stick with one. Better safe than sorry tho.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha half of the people that reserved on this forum did multiple reservations. That number will drop significantly.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would imagine there will be a lot of attrition for a multitude of reasons.
Some people reserved more than one, people change their mind, financial reasons, etc...

It will be interesting to see how many of the 230k reservations make it to actual "i bought a bronco". My guess would be 60%. So 40% fall by the wayside for numerous reasons. Total blind guess
I bet 40% or less ordered in December. Will be interesting to see
Sponsored