Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They can for their own personal use but not to re-sell at the dealership
Don't underestimate their craftiness.

Dodge pulled this with Demons. Said "NO ADM, if you do it, NO MORE DEMONS OR HELLCATS". Dealers "bought" the cars themselves, then marked them up for sale to customers.
Sponsored

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Land Rover royally screwed up with the new Defender, they could've had a real hit, instead it all goes to Bronco.

Go Ford!

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry peeps, but I'm busy at work and can't read through all 6 pages here, so maybe it's been said already. I thought Ford was looking for 200k on BOTH the Bronco & Bronco Sport. Granted a number of people here have put in (2) reservations, but I can't see that number being higher than 20% of the people. I'll let you math nerds take the time to figure that number out. No matter how you slice it, that's a ton of reservations.... so with that said....

Who wants to buy mine? I figure a cool 10k cash should put you in the running ?
I’m not close to it, but that number sounds similar to what I’ve heard. Even if they only make 175k Broncos from these reservations, you’re close to two years production. Unless they push out thousands more than they expected, it’s a logistics nightmare. Suppliers plan off of expected volumes. They may be able to react to this a year in advance, but I don’t really know that side of the business.

I don’t know how they’re going to manage the redo in orders for the 2022MY as it won’t be completely the same as 2021MY.

I can’t stress how unbelievable this is. The market segment basically doubled in two weeks.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

haha half of the people that reserved on this forum did multiple reservations. That number will drop significantly.
This forum isn't a representation of the general public. It won't be as big of a drop as you think.

Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I have not. This will be my first as well. I put a $500 deposit when I first saw the Bronco R back in Nov. They had no info on the Bronco at the time, so they put me down on a Harley to hold me a spot as they did not know how many Broncos were going to be given to them to sell...I started to panic when I saw how fast reservations were being sold, so I made my deposit with Ford. If one res falls through, I'll have a back up plan
I don’t see how anyone can beat factory price plus more possible rebates. All I know is, don’t delay on getting that order in!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that much interest will Ford increase the price of the options and accessories?

Soup8508

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Approximately 230,000 Bronco reservations have been received to date since the evening of July 13th when reservations opened during the Bronco online reveal! Keep in mind that this figure may be as of a few days ago.

The reservation figure comes by way of one of our reliable sources and the impressive number covers only the Bronco (does not include the Bronco Sport).

If you're one of lucky reservation holders and haven't yet done so, remember to add yourself to our reservation tracking list @ Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]
Doesn’t it seem like a bad idea to give you my Resy number?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

wow even at 30% its 69,000 orders just from reservations on first year sounds like a win, I think the sales on this are going to be really high when all the aftermarket stuff hits.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was thinking that could be a per-shift number, but even with two shifts, it seemed low.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone suggested on here a while ago the Michigan plant can possibly produce around 350 Broncos a day. I have no clue if this is anywhere near accurate but let’s say it is, for fun or anxiety. 230,000 units at 350 a day would be 658 days. Even if we say half of those are ”real” reservations. That’s still 329 days to produce. I sure Hope they're working 7 days week and can make more than 350 a day.
I would guess more like 350 per shift and probably running two shifts.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no worries about Covid slowing production next year, After November it will stop being a thing. Good to see the big red numbers.

Also, why were sales so hign in 78?
Sponsored