Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone wanna go out wheeling this weekend? Guess there is something going on near Spider Lake.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me and @dejones64 took a little drive last weekend on a couple forest roads at Nemadji. First half of the day was on a plowed logging road, Park Forest Rd to Park Truck Trail. The second half was unplowed, Net Lake Forest Rd to Sfr 4A. Unfortunately I didnt realize my GoPro died mounted to the outside and I missed the whole unplowed road! Sad. But it was a fun day! The Bronco Sport did surprisingly well through the deeper stuff, never got stuck! Which is good because it was too damn cold to stand around outside much, also why i dont have any videos from outside lol. Looking forward to getting off the pavement with more Broncos!

Here's a link to the Net Lake Forest Rd we took. Sorry about the shaky camera, I need to invest in a gopro. Impressed with the Bronco Sport, especially in the deep stuff to turn around. Unfortunately I didn't get that on tape as my memory card filled up.

Last edited:

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered my 2d Mansquach base at the end of November 2021. I'm down in Dakota County (just moved to Farmington) and looking forward to getting the Bronco but I expect it'll be a long wait. I haven't checked out anything on Facebook, but have been checking out some of the 4WD orgs out and about the state.
I have family down by Mankato, and up by St. Cloud so places to go out and about in those areas would be fun. Many of what I've seen are mostly northern Minnesota or out east towards and into Wisconsin. We seem to be too busy building houses in the south-central part of the state.

I saw my first bronco yesterday driving south on Hwy 3, a white one. Apple Valley Ford is my dealer.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my 2d Mansquach base at the end of November 2021. I'm down in Dakota County (just moved to Farmington) and looking forward to getting the Bronco but I expect it'll be a long wait. I haven't checked out anything on Facebook, but have been checking out some of the 4WD orgs out and about the state.
I have family down by Mankato, and up by St. Cloud so places to go out and about in those areas would be fun. Many of what I've seen are mostly northern Minnesota or out east towards and into Wisconsin. We seem to be too busy building houses in the south-central part of the state.

I saw my first bronco yesterday driving south on Hwy 3, a white one. Apple Valley Ford is my dealer.
We are in the same neck of the woods. We have a Farmington address and live in Apple Valley. I used to live in Hastings growing up and would hit the river bottoms on the weekends in a 78 Blazer on 44 in Super Swampers. I'm older now and the Bronco will be a bit more tame :)

There are a few good places across the border in Wisconsin that are for sure within driving distance.

Per the trackers my 4dr WT soft top should be delivered to Apple Valley Ford 2/13 says it is shipped now but we will see. Apple Valley Ford is a great dealer. No markup and good people. I think this is our families 9th vehicle from them for the reasons previously mentioned.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are in the same neck of the woods. We have a Farmington address and live in Apple Valley.
Ah yes, the Bermuda Triangle of Dakota County. I've lived in that area and the area where I had an apple valley mailbox, but a Lakeville address and city services.

looks like we might be twins on the outside but for the 2d vs 4d.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another one built and on its way to the Land of 10000 lakes and a whole lot of MUD!!!

image.jpg

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone here looking to buy a OEM 2dr roof rack? Not sure if the 4dr version is different or if the 2dr would also fit since the OEM 4dr rack doesn't go all the way back. Mine hasn't been used at all but it is installed on my Bronco. If anyone is interested in buying, I'm happy to meet up and help transfer it directly onto your Bronco. Otherwise, I can also pull it off and package it up for shipping if you are not in the twin cities area and don't want to make the drive.

Update: SOLD

Last edited:

DJ Starr

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Basesquatch, 2015 Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. I will buy it. I am in Hopkins. Let
Me know what we need to do to make this happen. I sent you a direct message.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another one built and on its way to the Land of 10000 lakes and a whole lot of MUD!!!

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? C9533E01-786C-4E79-9305-A1EC2E1CC6B1
Is it still on the way, or did it get put in the lot on Ice Mountain?

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Per tracking the railcar it "should" be in Cottage Grove but no word from the dealer yet. So we will see.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, IG Ford just told me I’m scheduled for production end of April. I haven’t received an email from ford, and neither the regular nor backdoor online trackers show it’s scheduled. So we’ll see, but at least it’s something.

Edit: I now have my VIN. 👍🏼

Last edited:

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still sitting in Cottage Grove. It's been about a week and I'm hoping to get it before my birthday........in July :)
Sponsored