Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two local Elk River and Northtown Coon Rapids Ford didn't communicate much if anything. I called a few dealers outside of the Twin Cities, same thing, didn't know much or wouldn't say. One dealer up north did say they were doing MSRP, sorry I don't remember who.

I moved both of my reservations to Granger, pushed one to MY22.
Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve talked with Inver Grove and Apple Valley Ford. Both are at MSRP, supposedly no extra fees. I plan to convert my order this coming week. Still considering Granger also, but Iā€m leaning to a lease, which they wonā€™t do. Iā€™m also a late res (but none of the 7 problem items), so I think with Grangerā€™s ~10k orders Iā€™d take delivery in ā€˜25 or so šŸ˜‰

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're out of the south east metro with a Badlands, Velocity Blue, 4 door, 2.7, Lux, and leather. We get it when we get it šŸ˜‚

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SE metro here as well. Will be going with 4-door, CG, Black Diamond, 2.3 manual (wish I could get at least mid package without going AT)...unless I change my mind again.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Using Chuck Spaeth Ford out of Sleepy Eye/New Ulm. Everything has gone perfect. MSRP but great service.

Sponsored

Deleted member 19116

I have a order with inver grove ford. The salesman i placed the order with quit within a few days of me placing my order . He had worked at inver grove for over 12 years. Allegedly what they wanted him to do he felt was very unethical . I agree with him 100%. Did try to move my order when i found out. Ford says i can not because i have placed my order.
Spoken to my new sales person. I had a few concerns about my order. ie not getting a conformation build order email from ford . He said he would call me back in a few days . Been nearly 10 days still waiting .

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 19116

I ordered a Black Diamond 4 door, v6 cactus grey , and without the Sasquatch package. Inver Grove ford. Wish i could move it. šŸ˜‡ I am north of Princeton . Cheers chaps . šŸŗ

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve got my BB Sasquatch with mid and 2.7 in order. Mod top will hold it up but donā€™t care. Down in Mesquite NV this week and a ton of vehicles running 35ā€™s for running in the desert and canā€™t wait!!

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a order with inver grove ford. The salesman i placed the order with quit within a few days of me placing my order . He had worked at inver grove for over 12 years. Allegedly what they wanted him to do he felt was very unethical . I agree with him 100%. Did try to move my order when i found out. Ford says i can not because i have placed my order.
Spoken to my new sales person. I had a few concerns about my order. ie not getting a conformation build order email from ford . He said he would call me back in a few days . Been nearly 10 days still waiting .
Thatā€™s no good! Have you seen this thread?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/transferring-a-converted-bronco-order.11870/

Hopefully you can get it all worked out!

Sponsored

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had I not just moved to Texas, I'd be joining you guys! Although, my extended family still lives up on the Iron Range, so I'll be making a few trips up there. Would definitely love to try out the Gilbert OHV, as I had heard about that place my entire life but never actually been. There's also quite a few "softroading" spots North of Virginia in the Superior National Forest. It's mostly just forest service trails though.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was #1 out of 6 at the small dealer I reserved with. I did not want to pay MSRP; I checked with many Minnesota dealers at their answers we all exactly the same. "We are at MSRP which we feel is a fair deal, many other dealers are asking more."
After getting a quote from Granger, I gave my original dealer a chance to meet me somewhere between Granger price and MSRP. Thy said no and warned me that Granger was promising more than they could deliver.
I placed my order with Granger last week. In doing so I pushed myself way down the list and probably into 2022.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well thatā€™s quite concerning since I was planning to convert my order with them tomorrow. I tried to DM you for more info but keep getting a website error. Iā€™ll try again later today unless you feel comfortable adding more detail here. My only gripe with them so far is they wonā€™t tell me what their estimated allocation is from Ford.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well thatā€™s quite concerning since I was planning to convert my order with them tomorrow. I tried to DM you for more info but keep getting a website error. Iā€™ll try again later today unless you feel comfortable adding more detail here. My only gripe with them so far is they wonā€™t tell me what their estimated allocation is from Ford.
I too am curious as to more info on this.
Sponsored