Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have officially given up on Twin Cities dealers and just completed transferring my reservation to @Granger Ford :) Still will not be converting to an order before I sit in one however and at this point I will probably end up waiting until full details of MY22 are announced anyway.

I did nearly change over to Mach E but it just wasn't roomy enough for me. I could have accepted the leg room but my shoulder was hitting the b-pillar.
I'm actually surprised by how bad these dealers come off. They are really lazy up here.
Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If anyone is interested I have created a Minnesota Bronco group "MNBroncos" on Facebook. I have been using forums for 15 odd years now but find it is easier to connect with locals when there is a dedicated outlet aside from a national forum. Plus I'm not about to buy any domain for a forum šŸ˜‚
I searched on Facebook and didnā€™t find your group. Is it active??

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have officially given up on Twin Cities dealers and just completed transferring my reservation to @Granger Ford :) Still will not be converting to an order before I sit in one however and at this point I will probably end up waiting until full details of MY22 are announced anyway.

I did nearly change over to Mach E but it just wasn't roomy enough for me. I could have accepted the leg room but my shoulder was hitting the b-pillar.
Wow! I already received a voice mail from Granger to confirm they received my reservation transfer! This is a good sign :)

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! I already received a voice mail from Granger to confirm they received my reservation transfer! This is a good sign :)
Same. Gotta love it.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just converted my Black Diamond order this afternoon at IG Ford. I'm neither impressed nor dissatisfied with them so far. I did seriously consider Granger but I'll need a vehicle by November and I know that wouldn't happen with Granger so I decided to bite the bullet. In case anyone finds it interesting, this is what my sales guy told me (referencing no actual data) about the ~45 orders they've converted so far:
  • Mostly 4-door (only 2 2-door that he was aware of)
  • "A lot" of Sasquatch (not me)
  • Badlands and Outer Banks were most common (not me)
  • Almost all AT (not me) I was the 2nd MT that he was aware of
  • Mostly mod top (not me)
I have a Sept res date and they told me to plan on MY22, but I'm hoping that my particular build will slide me earlier. We'll see.

Sponsored

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all. Been away from the forum for awhile. My Bronco saga continued - still not refunded from Metro Ford. Sales rep ignored me, so went to the GM who was a smug prick about it. I was even contemplating buying a Raptor from them too - now they wonā€™t get any of my business, including service on my Bronco.

Anyway, I not only transferred my FE order to Granger, but it kept my order date of 7/14, which is awesome.

I have been all over the map on color, but I went with red. Dealership said the grays are by far the most popular. I want a fun color so red it is. Fully loaded her out. Iā€™ll report back if I get a delivery date.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Central MN here. Ordered Outer Banks, Cyber Orange, Lux Package, roast/black leather, trailer towing, 2.7L v6. First day res holder so hoping for summer delivery. But depends on parts constraints. Dealer was above board, answers questions and even called to make sure I knew I had to order by 3/19.

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was able to make a reservation to "Meet the Bronco Family" at Apple Valley Ford today.
https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/AppleFordAppleValley

Still hoping to get in at AutoNation instead as it is much closer to me but no luck there yet.

Full list from Dealer Appearance Schedule thread:

APPLE FORD APPLE VALLEY, Saint Paul, MN
MAY 1, 2021

NORTH COUNTRY FORD, Minneapolis, MN
MAY 3, 2021

METROPOLITAN FORD, Eden Prairie, MN
MAY 4, 2021

SUPERIOR BROOKDALE FORD, Minneapolis, MN
MAY 5,2021

INNER GROVE FORD, Inver Grove Heights, MN
MAY 6, 2021

AUTONATION FORD WHITE BEAR LAKE, Saint Paul, MN
MAY 7, 2021

MORRIES MINNETONKA FORD, Hopkins, MN
MAY 8, 2021

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was able to make a reservation to "Meet the Bronco Family" at Apple Valley Ford today.

Still hoping to get in at AutoNation instead as it is much closer to me but no luck there yet.

MAY 1, 2021

MAY 3, 2021

MAY 4, 2021

MAY 5,2021

MAY 6, 2021

MAY 7, 2021

MAY 8, 2021
Thank you for posting the info! I had no idea they were coming to town. I was able to schedule a slot at Apple too!

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for posting the info! I had no idea they were coming to town. I was able to schedule a slot at Apple too!
Glad to hear it, I'm at 10am and looking forward to finally "trying one on". Dreaming they bring a black diamond 4 door so I can see how the manual seats fit.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MAY 1, 2021

MAY 3, 2021

MAY 4, 2021

MAY 5,2021

MAY 6, 2021

MAY 7, 2021

MAY 8, 2021
Same. I live way closer to North Country but got in to Apple Valley. Hoping they bring an OBX 4 door but not holding my breath. Just glad I get a chance to see and touch one so I can truly put my mind at ease spending $55k on this.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same. I live way closer to North Country but got in to Apple Valley. Hoping they bring an OBX 4 door but not holding my breath. Just glad I get a chance to see and touch one so I can truly put my mind at ease spending $55k on this.
Yea everywhere was booked up, so I'm going to Apple Valley too. Of course the furthest drive for me.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea everywhere was booked up, so I'm going to Apple Valley too. Of course the furthest drive for me.
I donā€™t think theyā€™re booked, Iā€™m think those events arenā€™t open yet. I live by big lake, so apple valley is a trek. On a good note itā€™s a Saturday and not Monday like north country.
Sponsored