Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door
-not gonna make people climb over a back seat on a lifted suv to get into the back
-same as previous but for dogs gonna be even bigger pain
-only vehicle so gonna be annoyed if I can’t transport things I can with my current suv
-looks more proportional when lifted, 2 door kinda puffy looking
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
I'm picking a 2 door because it is just for me, we have a SUV for the family. I simply don't require the additional space. And the cost plus up to go from 2 to 4 doors (if you don't require it) could get you other much better options IMHO.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sometimes the 2 door just looks too small. Sometimes it looks fine. I think perceptions change over the years. I grew up around first gen Broncos. Now i look at a Honda Civic or those little mid 90s Eclipses everyone had in school and they’re longer or the same size as the 2021 2 door Bronco. Even the 4 door is small compared to other SUVs and trucks you see on the trails sometimes. The trick is to not think of these as normal SUVs/trucks. Im treating this like performance sports cars ive had.

We’re each putting 40-60k into an enthusiast-based vehicle. Neither one will be totally practical so get the one you think works the best for you.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can y’all help me decide? fiancé and i originally reserved a 4d big bend for a family car... but we don’t plan on having kids for at least the amount of time it would take to pay off my ‘18 accord. the two door is a lot cheaper and still seats 5.... so i think we’re leaning towards the 2d.... what do you guys think

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can y’all help me decide? fiancé and i originally reserved a 4d big bend for a family car... but we don’t plan on having kids for at least the amount of time it would take to pay off my ‘18 accord. the two door is a lot cheaper and still seats 5.... so i think we’re leaning towards the 2d.... what do you guys think
2 door seats 4.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My kids are grown so for a longggg time I had four door vehicles. I like the look of the 2 door better and I think removing the top and doors is going to be so much fun. I live 20 minutes from the beach and our beaches can be driven on.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door even though It’s heavier and some say it’s not a “real” Bronco lol. With the back seats folded down or taken out it’s like you have a pickup almost?. Sometimes the 2door just looks too Stubby to me, 2 door Wranglers as well.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want the 2 door, but need the 4 door, 'cause ll of my other vehicles are 2 door. The 4 door offers room for friends, and with the seat backs down it has a lot of room to haul your stuff. At least that's what I've found with my Jeep 4 door.

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
More than likely going two door. Like others have said, while the 4 door looks great too, it just feels more in the spirit of the Bronco to have two doors. After tossing around the idea of getting a 4th or 5th gen while hearing rumors of the 6th gen for years, it only feels right to get the two door and have the best of both worlds, with the door layout and overall design harkening back to the older gens while getting the updated tech and creature comforts of the new model.

It's just my girlfriend and I most of the time. No kids, no dogs (yet :confused:), space with seats folded down should be more than adequate for 99% of my uses, especially if I add on a roof rack at some point which would hopefully cover the other 1%. I don't care about other people complaining about having to climb past the front seats on the rare occasion they have to (already deal with that driving a coupe now lol), better maneuverability on and off road with the smaller footprint, ideally slightly better fuel economy.

Not to mention if you go 4 door, you have the upcharge for the extra doors, upcharge for the hardtop which is standard on the 2 door. The only selling points of the 4 door for me personally would be the ability to store the doors (or roof?) on the go, the option to have power seats, and once in a blue moon the extra cargo space might come in handy for either hauling or sleeping while out camping.

I can't deny that cactus grey + white top in the promo pics is the hotness, but this truck is already gonna be a completely non-essential purchase. I don't need to make my wallet hurt anymore than it's already going to. :LOL:

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4 door
-not gonna make people climb over a back seat on a lifted suv to get into the back
-same as previous but for dogs gonna be even bigger pain
-only vehicle so gonna be annoyed if I can’t transport things I can with my current suv
-looks more proportional when lifted, 2 door kinda puffy looking
That's an interesting point, and even though I prefer a 2DR. I somewhat agree. I don't plan on lifting my Bronco much, if at all; so that's not an issue for me.

I never cared for the look of a 4DR Jeep Wrangler at stock height with stock tires, but they look real good lifted with large tires. The new Broncos we've seen still look good either way (2 or 4DR) even ones with smaller tires IMHO.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife and I are going with the 2 door because of the more sport look. We don't have kids at home so we can go with the 2 door.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 door is better for this simple reason

The doors are longer, this pushes the B pillar farther back
If you're tall, in the 4 door if you turn your head left 90 degrees you will just see a face full of B pillar. In the 2 door if you look left you can see out the window.

If you're short you may not experience this but I can't stand driving 4 door vehicles with their short front doors

Better visibility on the 2 door

Also it's not a negative to have less people space, it just means that you don't get stuck chauffeuring people around.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you plan on buying a bigger vehicle in the future for potential children then go for the 2 door ($$$$). If you’d prefer to save money in the long run for the need of space, then get the 4 door ($$).

Basically what I’m saying is that the 4 door is cheaper in the long run if you plan on needing a vehicle for a family. I’m in the same boat as you with no kids yet but I do have a 60lb dog that I take everywhere.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr, Already got a 4dr Truck, and until things were official with the Bronco, wanted to get a 2dr Jeep (TJ or JL)

I don't have a family, 99% of the time I'm by myself and not getting hitched anytime soon, plus the rare occasions I do have people, there's the back row (Plus I did have 4 people in my old Mustang at one point, so I know this can be done)
Sponsored