Backpfei

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've read some posts and learned a lot from the discussion..this place is great.
I am looking to order a 24 bronco, maybe an outerbank with hard top. No other mods are needed.
Is it fair to ask for invoice price for 24 broncos?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my order in Aug when the order banks opened up...going price for 24 orders is MSRP... at least that's what I understand many of us agreed to in our orders. 23s on the lot are seeing some discounts of varying degrees around the country, and you may be able to find a deal if that's something you would be interested in. But for a 24, I believe MSRP to be the going price.

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you place an order then yes, you can expect to pay MSRP (plus tax/title/etc) without a dealer markup. There used to be some issues with dealers bumping the prices on orders, but from what I've read Ford started cracking down on that in some way. You should even get price protection in case Ford raises the MSRP in between when you order and take delivery. You can read about that here.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 4.27 gears/with locking rear diff at $800 is a no brainer if you even think you may switch to larger tires, and the aux switches for $200 are a bargain and will probably pay for themselves if you ever sell it. A four door just doesn't look right with 32" tires.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 4.27 gears/with locking rear diff at $800 is a no brainer if you even think you may switch to larger tires, and the aux switches for $200 are a bargain and will probably pay for themselves if you ever sell it. A four door just doesn't look right with 32" tires.
totally agree on this. Locker for the “just in case and for the resale” is worth if for sure. I passed on a bunch of broncos without lockers or switches when I was looking for one this fall. People will say thinking about resale is dumb but I disagree or I would be in one of those I saw for sale instead of ordering one with lockers.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can ask for invoice pricing but chances are they are going to say no.

Necronomicon

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer offered xplan pricing when i ordered even thou xplan says it doesnt cover the bronco. I have it in an email ive saved and printed to take back in during negotations so either i get xplan pricing as promised or an acceptable and equal discount off MSRP or i walk. While i would like the Bronco for sure i currently have a 2023 Willys Wrangler so im not in a dire gotta have it situation. My dealer has kept all prior promises on the 2 previous orders we purchased tbru them so time till tell. My bled date is 1/16 so im hopeful it will be delieved maybe in the next 4 week.

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
totally agree on this. Locker for the “just in case and for the resale” is worth if for sure. I passed on a bunch of broncos without lockers or switches when I was looking for one this fall. People will say thinking about resale is dumb but I disagree or I would be in one of those I saw for sale instead of ordering one with lockers.
I did the same. only options when I recently my OB w/LUX 2.7

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer offered xplan pricing when i ordered even thou xplan says it doesnt cover the bronco. I have it in an email ive saved and printed to take back in during negotations so either i get xplan pricing as promised or an acceptable and equal discount off MSRP or i walk. While i would like the Bronco for sure i currently have a 2023 Willys Wrangler so im not in a dire gotta have it situation. My dealer has kept all prior promises on the 2 previous orders we purchased tbru them so time till tell. My bled date is 1/16 so im hopeful it will be delieved maybe in the next 4 week.
Not saying your dealer is doing this but I could see a dealer stating they would honor X-Plan pricing on a new 2024 and when it arrives their story changing. If the customer gets pissed and walks, now the dealer has a 2024 they can sell for MSRP or higher. Hopefully, your dealer stands by the X-Plan pricing.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

X-plan "like" pricing is a pretty good deal on a Bronco. Remember that the true x-plan limits doc fees to $100. You might try to get the dealer to commit to that as well. A lot of dealers like to use big doc fees as pure-profit fees.

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I was offered what they said was invoice as it was an order not off the lot. Reputable dealer so I'd assume it is invoice or pretty close. Also no deposit, and yes I have a signed price sheet.
Sponsored