Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Give me my MIC top flaws and all!

I’ll see your poor manufacturing process and raise you a fully stocked composite shop!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why don’t they allow you to get one of the accessory tops added to your order in place of the factory top. I would gladly take one of the fastback soft tops.
That may be an option at $2300. I wonder if Ford will discount it because they can't ship MIC tops? They're going to have to do some things that hadn't planned on like opening up the hardtop hookups and provide soft tops while the hardtop situation is sorted. They could also say you have to wait until the new supplier is up and running. I expect we'll know in the next few days.

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good things come to those who wait...

I'll continue to drive my Jeep Grand Cherokee and full speed ahead on my 2001 Bullitt Mustang engine rebuild. All is good.
Ja man my Jeep GC is getting new side steps and floor mats and other glitter. 2008 Cali Special GT Stang already pimped out

Last edited:

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

32 pages. That escalated quickly. Unskilled pages 3-31. What did I miss? Any news yet?

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Woah bro slow your roll, you make no sense! You’re the one the bright up other Ford trucks!? You can compare Jeep gladiator and wrangler vs the bronco but not the ford super duty series like you. Jeep doesn’t make something comparable to that. So slow that roll!!! Jeep > Ford. 🤫
I brought up my fleet of Ford trucks being great because you agreed with him in saying Ford is crap. He didn’t say Bronco…he said FORD. You agreed then later said you were talking about Bronco….which was NEVER mentioned until you “assumed” he was thinking Bronco when he said Ford and also “assumed“ he meant wrangler when he said Jeep even though he was responding to Gladiator comment. I tried to not make you look like a fool but obviously failed and for that…I apologize.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who tests for weed in 2021? Im pretty sure we are hiring people as long as they aren’t currently shoving a needle in their arm while filling out an application
The Army still does…really responded to keep the thread count going. Nothing else super productive to add.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I caught up on all 32 pages. See you in the morning when I need to catch up on another 30 🤣

Definitely not good news. I'm not even scheduled so this will be interesting how it plays out. I really want my Bronco but on the bright side if it gets delayed I may just have enough saved to pay cash.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

aherried

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And now for a live look at Ford brass.. what a disaster. I honestly can’t believe there are still people defending Ford. The only thing I’ll accept at this point is full transparency and meaningful compensation for 6 build date changes.
“If the MIC don’t fit, you must aquit”

327FE08C-F6CD-43C5-A2A9-47DCDBC6EE09.jpeg

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh... I'm 100% okay with this--and I don't even know what "this" is yet, but it seems pretty obvious at this point.

I had already mentally prepared myself for a 2022 delivery, so if they have to delay it again to ensure we get a higher quality product I'm perfectly okay with that.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The last supplier to F with Ford on this level ended up going under no bought out by a competitor.

I’m referring of course to Firestone and the late 90’s Explorer
I think Webasto has a chance in court though...clearly Ford's MIC design is a total failure.
The next vendor would be insane to agree to manufacture this piece of hammered dog shit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.