Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! I always have been and have always tried to find logical explanations. Some things I just can’t and I know I wasn’t making things up. It’s weird because it sounds so fake but you’re questioning yourself only.
I have witnessed things first hand. My mom and son both have weird experiences. I am still skeptical as to what is actually happening. One of my brothers had many of the same feelings as I have had. His twin was a skeptic to all of it though. Even the things that happened while we were growing up he dismissed. Then came the day ten or so years ago he had to work on a boiler at the Molly Stark Sanitorium. (google this place)

He was in the basement working on the boiler. The place was basically deserted but they wanted to keep the boiler operational. Another guy was also working but not in the same area. He said it suddenly got cold and the lights went out. In a loud whisper directly into his ear a voice said, "Leave or die". My brother said he dropped his tools and took off running for the door. The door was a double door locked with thick chain wrapping the two handles. He said he never stopped running and lowered his shoulder into the doors. He busted right through it breaking the chain. (He is 6'4" and goes about 330lbs). He said he never believed in that shit before but after that he isn't doubting anyone. He said he has never even come close to feeling that scared and also believing he was about to die.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have witnessed things first hand. My mom and son both have weird experiences. I am still skeptical as to what is actually happening. One of my brothers had many of the same feelings as I have had. His twin was a skeptic to all of it though. Even the things that happened while we were growing up he dismissed. Then came the day ten or so years ago he had to work on a boiler at the Molly Stark Sanitorium. (google this place)

He was in the basement working on the boiler. The place was basically deserted but they wanted to keep the boiler operational. Another guy was also working but not in the same area. He said it suddenly got cold and the lights went out. In a loud whisper directly into his ear a voice said, "Leave or die". My brother said he dropped his tools and took off running for the door. The door was a double door locked with thick chain wrapping the two handles. He said he never stopped running and lowered his shoulder into the doors. He busted right through it breaking the chain. (He is 6'4" and goes about 330lbs). He said he never believed in that shit before but after that he isn't doubting anyone. He said he has never even come close to feeling that scared and also believing he was about to die.
Yeah, hell no lol. Can you ask him to go back and film it this time?

Ford Bronco Paranormal Experiences Thread 1612461073874

Going to look that place up though!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love these stories. Thank you all for sharing. I definitely do not want to experience any of it, certainly does scare me.

Stayed at my sisters house one night about 25 yrs ago. She said it had spirits. I did not sleep a wink. I've heard your pets (dogs, cats) can sense that spirits are near.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love these stories. Thank you all for sharing. I definitely do not want to experience any of it, certainly does scare me.

Stayed at my sisters house one night about 25 yrs ago. She said it had spirits. I did not sleep a wink. I've heard your pets (dogs, cats) can sense that spirits are near.
Sometimes my dog barks at nothing in the dark and sits at the bottom of the stairs and just stares up them. Definitely makes me feel weird lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looked up the sanatorium. Nope.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do and report back!
Okay so is it a coincidence my son called about twenty minutes after I posted this? I missed the call and just got off the phone with him. The car he drives used to be my parents. I got it as part of inheritance and gave it to him. 2013 Cadi ATS. Get this, he called because it was making a strange whining noise.

He is a CTN in the Navy stationed in Suffolk, VA. Basically he does cyber security. I am not allowed to know much more than that. Anyways we don't necessarily talk on a regular basis.

I asked about mom visiting him after prefacing that this forum was discussing paranormal activity. He has already told me about a vivid dream with both grandparents there. He said other than that dream she hasn't visited him. He said he hasn't had much of those incidents since he was a kid. He still gets really weird feelings but tends to just ignore it and not think about it. Basically it is still sort of there with him but he blocks them out.

He said that he doesn't expect to hear from his grandmother. He told her repeatedly that if you haunt me I will kill myself. The kid isn't at all suicidal. I think he knew how to keep my mom at bay in the afterlife.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay so is it a coincidence my son called about twenty minutes after I posted this? I missed the call and just got off the phone with him. The car he drives used to be my parents. I got it as part of inheritance and gave it to him. 2013 Cadi ATS. Get this, he called because it was making a strange whining noise.

He is a CTN in the Navy stationed in Suffolk, VA. Basically he does cyber security. I am not allowed to know much more than that. Anyways we don't necessarily talk on a regular basis.

I asked about mom visiting him after prefacing that this forum was discussing paranormal activity. He has already told me about a vivid dream with both grandparents there. He said other than that dream she hasn't visited him. He said he hasn't had much of those incidents since he was a kid. He still gets really weird feelings but tends to just ignore it and not think about it. Basically it is still sort of there with him but he blocks them out.

He said that he doesn't expect to hear from his grandmother. He told her repeatedly that if you haunt me I will kill myself. The kid isn't at all suicidal. I think he knew how to keep my mom at bay in the afterlife.
Dang that’s crazy! Haha what a coincidence.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know a ghost. She lives in on Stonebridge drive in the large Manor House in Kettering Ohio. My aunt and uncle lived there as caretakers for 20 years while it was owned by Standard Register as a corporate training facility. The Ballroom upstairs was changed to a classroom. Anyways I stayed there many a weekend through out my childhood and early teenage years. I saw her atleast 4 times I could remember. The story I was told was that she died before the house was finished, built for her by her husband. We knew her as Mrs. Smith, supposedly they were distantly related to the Booths as in John Wilks. She was harmless but had occasionally thrown glasses out of upstairs windows when guests were disrespectful of her house.

Ghosts are real.

And of course now we know that Sasquatch is too atleast in vehicle form.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sister worked as a property manager for a large property investment group in the late 1980's in the Denver area. She was good at her job so they moved her around to handle difficult properties.

Her company was having a hard time keeping a manager at a building in Downtown Denver that used to be a high end department store called The Denver Dry Goods. The building itself had some unique architecture and her company converted it into a high end loft apartments. At the time she liked the idea of living downtown so she agreed to take on this "problem child" property.

It didn't take long before she felt a presence and something just out of her peripheral vision. In her apartment coffee cups left on the kitchen counter would find themselves on a table across the room. One elevator no matter where you wanted to go would always take you down into the basement. Weird but not scary...yet.

There was a tenant who she became friends with who gave tarot readings and had a paranormal antenna. They discussed the building being haunted all the time but nothing to be worried about.

In the basement there was a fur vault that the high end customers could store their furs during the Summer months safely in a cool conditioned space. The vault was locked and the combination was lost. One day my sister's maintenance man came into work on a Saturday with his dog(a chilled out golden retriever). He was excited because he stumbled across the combination to the safe late the previous evening and he came in on his day off to open the vault. He thought there might be something of value still left in this huge safe. My sister told him to go ahead but she was busy taking in some new applications for future tenants.

10 minutes later she heard from her first floor office this dog completely freaking out in the basement. Simultaneously the phone rings, she picks up the phone and her paranormal tenant yells "why did you open the vault?"

She ran downstairs and found the dog just wanting the F**K out of that room and the maintenance man just freaked out. He said he felt a cold rush of wind when he opened the door.

The maintenance man never went into the basement alone and my sister left the property a month later not wanting to deal with the paranormal any more.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sister worked as a property manager for a large property investment group in the late 1980's in the Denver area. She was good at her job so they moved her around to handle difficult properties.

Her company was having a hard time keeping a manager at a building in Downtown Denver that used to be a high end department store called The Denver Dry Goods. The building itself had some unique architecture and her company converted it into a high end loft apartments. At the time she liked the idea of living downtown so she agreed to take on this "problem child" property.

It didn't take long before she felt a presence and something just out of her peripheral vision. In her apartment coffee cups left on the kitchen counter would find themselves on a table across the room. One elevator no matter where you wanted to go would always take you down into the basement. Weird but not scary...yet.

There was a tenant who she became friends with who gave tarot readings and had a paranormal antenna. They discussed the building being haunted all the time but nothing to be worried about.

In the basement there was a fur vault that the high end customers could store their furs during the Summer months safely in a cool conditioned space. The vault was locked and the combination was lost. One day my sister's maintenance man came into work on a Saturday with his dog(a chilled out golden retriever). He was excited because he stumbled across the combination to the safe late the previous evening and he came in on his day off to open the vault. He thought there might be something of value still left in this huge safe. My sister told him to go ahead but she was busy taking in some new applications for future tenants.

10 minutes later she heard from her first floor office this dog completely freaking out in the basement. Simultaneously the phone rings, she picks up the phone and her paranormal tenant yells "why did you open the vault?"

She ran downstairs and found the dog just wanting the F**K out of that room and the maintenance man just freaked out. He said he felt a cold rush of wind when he opened the door.

The maintenance man never went into the basement alone and my sister left the property a month later not wanting to deal with the paranormal any more.

Hahaha awesome and scary. I would have cried and ran far away. 🤣

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so one more story. I actually do have too many from growing up in that house but this one sticks out. I mentioned about the neighbor also having some hauntings. This incident took place at their house right next door.

The neighbors would spend extended weeks in Florida during the winter. They had a condo in Naples. They would pay my brothers and I to take care of their two cats while they were away. We would empty the litter box and give them food and water. The cats were confined to the basement. We tried to keep them in the basement so we would be careful when opening the door. Almost every time they would be hanging out downstairs and wouldn't get out.

We entered the house with a key to the man door of the garage and then the same key opened the inner door to the house. We would always close both doors behind us. This is in the winter so it was both to keep the cold out and the cats inside. If these cats make it outside then good luck getting them back. They would be gone for days.

I think I was 14 or 15 years old and my brother would have been 12 or 13. We didn't always go two at a time but this night it was around 9:00pm and it was dark. My mom said she wanted two of us to go. My brother and I go to the house and enter as normal closing the doors behind us. We open the door to the basement steps and both cats were at the top of the stairs and hauled ass past us when we opened the door. This was not normal. All my brother and I could think of was how are we going to get them back in the basement. We go about emptying the litter box and replenishing food and water. We come up the stairs and both cats are outside the house standing at the sliding glass door. We look at each other like WTF are they doing outside. We had to unlock the slider to open it. When we opened the door they both took off running into the basement. We closed the slider and locked it, closed the basement door and slammed the garage doors behind us as we got the hell out of there.

All the doors leading outside were closed. We heard no one in the house and no doors opening or shutting while we were in the basement. We have no idea how they got outside and why they were scared enough to come running into the basement when they were outside and free to roam. We ran back home and told our parents what happened. My dad went over to check on the house to make sure no one was there or if someone had broken in. There were no signs of either.

I am so glad my brother was with me. We both remember the incident vividly to this day. Otherwise I would think that I was crazy.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know a ghost. She lives in on Stonebridge drive in the large Manor House in Kettering Ohio. My aunt and uncle lived there as caretakers for 20 years while it was owned by Standard Register as a corporate training facility. The Ballroom upstairs was changed to a classroom. Anyways I stayed there many a weekend through out my childhood and early teenage years. I saw her atleast 4 times I could remember. The story I was told was that she died before the house was finished, built for her by her husband. We knew her as Mrs. Smith, supposedly they were distantly related to the Booths as in John Wilks. She was harmless but had occasionally thrown glasses out of upstairs windows when guests were disrespectful of her house.

Ghosts are real.

And of course now we know that Sasquatch is too atleast in vehicle form.
I just wanted to add that when I say I saw her. I mean that I say a complete person from her hair being kind of up in a old timey bun of sorts to her simple shoes draped by her dress. She was largely devoid of color tone, like in black and white. Only her movements were fuzzy or obscured like more along the lines of if you were drunk or just waking up and not focusing. Most of the interactions were of her watching me and my sister as we slept. My aunt witnessed this many times. Almost all of my interaction was when I woke up to go to the bathroom.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meet Max...

At least that is what my sister named him. She always felt he was a guardian. But before I share my meeting of Max, I have to give you a bit of background.

Our family's homestead consists of 200 acres that was first acquired by my great-grandfather. He was an artist immigrant brought over to build the Biltmore. He acquired the homestead as a weekend/summer retreat later retiring there. When he passed on, my grandfather used it as a weekend retreat/hunting camp. It was during that time, that my parents who fell on hard times moved to the homestead in the late 70's.

The property consists of mostly dense woods and waterfalls with only about 5 acres cleared. The property was much older before our family acquired it. Some of the outbuildings and structures dated back to the late 1700s.

It wasn't much of a home - kitchen/living room split the downstairs with a main loft for sleeping. The loft was huge but we all slept in the same space - parents in their bed, my sisters shared a bed, and I had my own twin bed. Now, my bed was in the one corner and my parent's and sister's beds were across the loft. The one night after we all were tucked in and fast asleep, I heard hushed footsteps slowly climbing the stairs. I'm awake with my back to the stairs afraid to move. I don't think I was even breathing - my heart was pounding louder with each footfall. Then, silence - a long drawn out silence with only the exhalations of my family across the loft sound asleep. From behind me, I saw a shadow projected on the far wall. It continued to grow, but it was no shadow of a human form. But rather it was a giant growing shadow of a hand.

Zero sleep that night as the shadow disappeared with no retreating footfalls on the stairs.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't say a skeptic, but I've always been a "show me" kind of person. That said, this has been the second best off topic thread, we all remember that good one. I've had several people close to me that I 100% trust tell stories of interesting events but I've only ever had one small experience on multiple occasions

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little background, I grew up on a farm my great grandfather bought in the 1930's. Family had been in the area since the 1700's. My great grandfather farmed for a living, mostly tobacco and corn, pigs, cows. I was probably 6 or 8 when my great grandfather passed away, but I remember that he was always smoking his pipe. When he passed away my father, married into that family, took care of the cows. 25 years later we're still carrying on the same blood line. Anyway, on multiple occasions, the cows will get out when you're already late for work, or have a calf in the middle of a blizzard. When you get really frustrated with the damn cows, all of a sudden I can smell pipe smoke, and pipe tobacco is a different smell than anything else. Just a reminder to relax, settle down, they're just cows, no reason to get worked up.
Sponsored