MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm probably going to put in a reservation for this on June 1. First deliveries are expected in early 2022 and somehow I believe that more coming from a German company rather than a mismanaged American auto manufacturer. It'll be a race, who gets here first...the Bronco or I4.

Yes it's completely different, but I was/am never going to off-road my Bronco anyway...

Ford Bronco Plan B for Bronco Unknown
Ford Bronco Plan B for Bronco images
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm probably going to put in a reservation for this on June 1. First deliveries are expected in early 2022 and somehow I believe that more coming from a German company rather than a mismanaged American auto manufacturer. It'll be a race, who gets here first...the Bronco or I4.

Yes it's completely different, but I was/am never going to off-road my Bronco anyway...

Forget that... I'm going with this -- worst case wait is...(what's the gestation of a horse? )
Ford Bronco Plan B for Bronco external-content.duckduckgo.com

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping this shakes out the less than diehards. Moving up thru attrition is another way around constraint issues. I've already executed my Plan B in getting a Jeep in the mean time.
"Less than diehards"? More like those who aren't masochists.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping this shakes out the less than diehards. Moving up thru attrition is another way around constraint issues. I've already executed my Plan B in getting a Jeep in the mean time.
Definitely not a die hard here...just think it will be cool to have and drive around daily.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Less than diehards"? More like those who aren't masochists.
Eh, I've detached emotionally from this process. I want a Bronco but I'm no worse for wear waiting for it to arrive tomorrow or next year. There's a ton of things going on that Ford doesn't have direct control over. I'm not going to get upset about that. It'll get here eventually. I'll just find another way to occupy my time til it does.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lol, probably best for planet Earth that you go for your plan B rather than buying a vehicle that gets 17mpg and never using any of its utility!

My plan B is plan A. Still have a June manufacturing date, knock on wood

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forget that... I'm going with this -- worst case wait is...(what's the gestation of a horse? )
Ford Bronco Plan B for Bronco Mustang 1.JPG
At least when that Bronco sh#!s on you, you will know it, unlike the email we just got from Ford where they tried to disguise the sh#! they were feeding us.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was planning on using my Bronco for light off-roading, but nothing my Bronco Sport couldn't handle. If I don't get my big Bronco by Spring 2022, I'm getting my dream Mustang GT convertible. And I'll revisit the Bronco in a few years. Life's short. I need maximum smiles per mile.

Deleted member 5064

If I get pushed to summer ‘22 probably order a manual G80 M3 or next gen M2 for my toy/enthusiast ride. If Toyota announces 6th gen 4Runner soon with 3.4 turbo hybrid factory 35’s and proper gearing I would give that a hard look as well

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want a different vehicle.... Get It. : )
This is a Bronco Forum.... So Bronco or Go.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta love BMW model designations! For a while there, odd numbered series were 4 doors and even numbered series were 2 doors. Now they have 4 door “coupes” or “gran coupes” as part of their even numbered series! I guess they already have an i3 but this i4 should really be called the i3. What the heck is going on over there!? I give up!

Cool car and I am excited to see these on the road! Still haven’t seen a G80/G82 M3/M4 on the road yet. Seen a couple of the M4s at the dealer and the grille isn’t that bad to be honest.