Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just took ownership of my 3rd JL Wrangler thanks to Ford's lack of communication. I would have gladly switched to a 4 door softtop if they would have given my dealer more allocations, but they didnt want to do it so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on another JL. My future F150 hybrid purchase will now be a RAM since they still havent seen the light.
The 4xe will blow the doors off the Bronco in both mileage and power. Great choice!!!!
Roger, I've said I'll order a 6g Ranger if the order banks open before I hear anything about my Bronco. But, if the new Ram Dakota comes out first Ford is gonna be shit out of luck. My '19 JL has been nothing but a joy since I bought it, and Ford is not my go to car manufacturer any longer. And, that ain't my fault.
Sponsored

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been here a while and really tired of the Ford games and problems. Yesterday Bought a new Gladiator Rubicon, loaded, off the lot for less than MSRP. It rides great with no issues anywhere. It's got everything, leather, LEDs, painted roof and fenders, switches, 8.4 with Nav, remote start and keyless entry. Got the 3.6 Penta and 8 speed. It has a 22 gallon gas tank and 33s. The off road ability is more than I will ever use. But it won't do what a fully loaded Bronco will do off road.
I wish everyone that has, and are waiting for a Bronco good luck. I'll come here and read now and then but I am out of this game.
I have been so tempted to do this same. There are places that are going back to selling Jeeps under invoice.

However, I really want the 35-in and once you buy a Jeep AND pay for all the expenses to add 35s, you far exceed the Price of the Bronco At least my number crunching says so.

How did yours compare? Last time I did it, I think I was 10k over.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you really love the look of the Bronco, get it. The Gladiator has a much different look. The Gladiator is the gold standard for overlanding. Here in so cal my city sales tax is 10.25%,,, ouch. Reg was $815 on a loaded JTR with MSRP of 62K so i was just under 70K OTD,,,, ouch again. The JT has been in production for a few years now so many issues have been worked out. There will be new ones, lol. It rides great and there is a ton of aftermarket for it. The 3.6 has been put in well over 10 million vehicles. So,,, wait for the Bronco as it's the new kid and turns heads. With the JT you know what you're getting, and you can get it today, with a hard top that has no issues .

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations on your Fiat purchase

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FCA vehicle shipping times are awful. Prepare for at least a month in transit, or more. They can build them faster than they can ship them unfortunately.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
That comment makes 0 sense. Tesla isnā€™t any better than ford. The cyber truck is 2 years behind at this point. If you are buying a Tesla sedan then you didnā€™t want or need a lightning to begin with.
That comment makes 0 sense. Tesla isnā€™t any better than ford. The cyber truck is 2 years behind at this point. If you are buying a Tesla sedan then you didnā€™t want or need a lightning to begin with.
Want or need is your argument? English is not my first language but want and need basically define the spectrum of mostly everything desired. You can basically need/want anything. Needs implies a necessity but really, how many here you think NEED a Bronco or NEED to fund an experimental electric pickup truck for Ford?

I kind of NEED a vehicle that can take me to work and back, I would WANT for it to tow my boat (~2,500 lbs.) and don't rely 100% on gasoline. There are plenty of vehicles, available and coming to market, that can cover my needs and wants including some offered by Tesla, and I'm sure plenty of others think the same way.

I still want an F150 Lightning but, similarly to the Bronco I ordered for my wife, I don't need one now and am ok with waiting. But if different vehicle that would cover my needs and wants comes to market and is available and I consider affordable, I have zero problems switching.

Hope that makes more sense to you.

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the O Brother Where Art Thou fans out thereā€¦

Bronco buyer inquires about a bronco.

FORD PROPRIETOR
I can get the Bronco from MAP;
it'll take two months. You could buy a Jeep.

Bronco buyer is stunned.

Bronco Customer

Two months ! That don't do me no good!

FORD PROPRIETOR
Nearest Ford auto man's MAP.

Bronco Customer
Hold on there - I don't want a Jeep , I want A Bronco

FORD PROPRIETOR
I canā€™t get a Bronco any quicker. You can order a Jeep.

Bronco Customer
No! I don't want a Jeep ! Gosh Dang It - I Want a Bronco!

FORD PROPRIETOR
Watch your language, young fellow, this is a dealership. Now, if you want Bronco I can order it for you, have it in a couple of months .

Bronco Customer
Well, ain't this place a geographical
oddity-two months from everywhere!
Forget it! Just the dozen Rodeo emails will do!

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been so tempted to do this same. There are places that are going back to selling Jeeps under invoice.

However, I really want the 35-in and once you buy a Jeep AND pay for all the expenses to add 35s, you far exceed the Price of the Bronco At least my number crunching says so.

Is this true even with the xtreme recon pack?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According a post on Bronco 6g today. Jeep leads the pack on ADM

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According a post on Bronco 6g today. Jeep leads the pack on ADM
Probably because there are more readily available Jeeps sitting on lots than Broncos. There are a few dealers that post even here that sell Jeeps well below invoice. If Ford keeps playing their bullshit games with day 1/2 people I might look into it. I have a feeling I'm not placing a 2023 Bronco order. Ford has had ample time to take care of early people, this isn't some handbuilt Lamborghini for crying out loud.

Deleted member 32220

FCA vehicle shipping times are awful. Prepare for at least a month in transit, or more. They can build them faster than they can ship them unfortunately.
FCA no longer exists as of mid 21ā€™ they are all STELLANTIS now on the door manufacturing sticker. The company has been whored out multiple times over now. Daimler Benz jkā€™s weā€™re at the pinnacle of Jeepā€™s quality. The jl is a success story, but it comes with its own set of problems as well.
Sponsored