Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not these days. They prefer people getting loans. More money being made with loans.
So true... That dam interest rate
Sponsored

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But what I learned from that process is that Toyota wont even take a customer order right now. The best I could do was give them a deposit and they would try to fill one of their allocations with incoming inventory that matched my build.
Found a similar situation with trying to get a Camaro for my wife. My 3 local dealers can't place an order for one until they get an allocation. None of the dealers wanted a deposit and just told me they'd call when they received an allocation to place an order. It seems Chevy makes no distinction between a sold order and a dealer stock order and allocates builds based on an unknown formula. I have no idea why a "sold" vehicle wouldn't get priority over a dealer stock vehicle. Strange times indeed; trying to give two different manufacturers $40-50k and no commitment to build either one. I'm happy that I don't actually need either one or this would change from a minor inconvenience to a big pain in the a**.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$30K down payment. Which dealer did that to you?
No dealer did that, I just have been saving since 7/2020. I have 30k to put down and finance the rest

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just took ownership of my 3rd JL Wrangler thanks to Ford's lack of communication. I would have gladly switched to a 4 door softtop if they would have given my dealer more allocations, but they didnt want to do it so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on another JL. My future F150 hybrid purchase will now be a RAM since they still havent seen the light.
The 4xe will blow the doors off the Bronco in both mileage and power. Great choice!!!!

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have read many a post claiming the Bronco seems cheaply made. Sorry but I don’t see it.
My .02 on the quality..It looks like Ford put most of the resources in the chassis...and spent less on the interior..I've had my Bronco for three months now..and coming out of a Ford Edge...the interior in the Bronco is definitely a down grade...

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dealer did that, I just have been saving since 7/2020. I have 30k to put down and finance the rest
Got you, sorry for my misunderstanding. I thought the downpayment was in the FINE dealers hands. Glad it is making you money and not them.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.
This post is horrible lol! You proved their point that a cool design concept and some fancy marketing is all they need. You'll gladly go pay a bunch of fees and lose value in a depreciating asset only to turn around and pay more fees to buy the depreciating asset that they marketed to you as a concept. Yeaaahhhhhh you really showed them! You're not tired of waiting because you are still waiting. OMG I feel crazy writing this because of our crazy you sound. Enjoy your jeep and the waste of money to drive something you really don't want. Why? Just get a used car or drive the car you have. Don't throw a bad financial decision on top a bad financial decision 🤔😂😳🤮👍🏾😝😭🙈💩

OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
TBH, I have been a jeep owner for 11+ years and an avid offroader for 40+ years- and after driving both on and Offroad extensively - I would choose Bronco 100%. Don't get me wrong, the Wrangler is a superior off road machine, but the Bronco (Badlands) out performs it on all levels. Put it on the pavement and there is no comparison. I have already converted three Jeep owners with a Bronco.
I can convert all of you with a sexy 6' tall model for a wife and the likelihood of getting one anytime soon is about the same so I gave up and took her fat friend for right now, still a fun ride LOL . I will keep the sure thing for right now and trade in when the stars align and hell freezes over while a pig flies over my house to drop off my Bronco keys

OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This post is horrible lol! You proved their point that a cool design concept and some fancy marketing is all they need. You'll gladly go pay a bunch of fees and lose value in a depreciating asset only to turn around and pay more fees to buy the depreciating asset that they marketed to you as a concept. Yeaaahhhhhh you really showed them! You're not tired of waiting because you are still waiting. OMG I feel crazy writing this because of our crazy you sound. Enjoy your jeep and the waste of money to drive something you really don't want. Why? Just get a used car or drive the car you have. Don't throw a bad financial decision on top a bad financial decision 🤔😂😳🤮👍🏾😝😭🙈💩
Well the joke is on you, I am trading in my 2020 Jeep Wrangler lease in 6 months early and getting a check back to use on the down payment for the Rubicon 4xe at a payment only $50 more a month but I will save at lease $150 a month on gas so I am making at least $100 a month on this deal, ZERO loss. Furthermore, being the best selling Hybrid on the market this Jeep like every other one I have owned I will make money on at the end so I am not worried and happy with the way it is all playing out. Why are you on here if you did not do the same, thought this was for Bronco owner/buyers? No longer waiting, Rubicon on it's way and happy until the Bronco shows up one day in the distant future......

Badness

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 1968 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can convert all of you with a sexy 6' tall model for a wife and the likelihood of getting one anytime soon is about the same so I gave up and took her fat friend for right now, still a fun ride LOL . I will keep the sure thing for right now and trade in when the stars align and hell freezes over while a pig flies over my house to drop off my Bronco keys
I settled for a 6' sexy brunette and her fat friend..... Enjoy the ride!!

Sponsored

Strick

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I rolled into plan B about a month ago with a 4Runner. Got a VIN in a week, was made in Japan two weeks ago, put on a freighter, arrived in port of NY last week and will make it to PA by the end of next week. By the time Ford builds my Bronco there’ll be EV options that can go 400 miles on a charge!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By the time Ford builds my Bronco there’ll be EV options that can go 400 miles on a charge!
I had to fix it a little if thats ok.
By the time ford builds my Bronco there'll be flying car options that can go 400 miles on a charge.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.
I don't have a Plan B. Well, I do but it isn't exactly an apples to apples type of thing. If I don't get my Bronco before my current car passes into the great junkyard in the sky I will probably end up with a small truck or dumb looking traditional SUV. The Bronco for me is about nostalgia and it it doesn't happen then I guess I move on.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why OP caps locked Ford in some places and not in others. I don't think it's a Ford issue. I ordered a Explorer Timberline for my wife in Feb and it's already being built as of this week. It's a demand thing or something. They didn't expect it to be such a massively popular vehicle (?) Who knows what the reason is but the reality is it's highly unlikely anyone with any build restrictions is going to see their vehicle before 2025 in my opinion. You either are willing to wait for it or you're not. Shrug Just my two pennies.
Sponsored