Sponsored

Poll: Which color would you NOT get?

Which color would you absolutely NOT get?

• Total voters

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cyber Orange - to much yellow for me.

Ford has had some great shades of Orange: Competition Orange, Twister Orange being my favorites. They have also had some duds, Orange Fury, Grabber Orange, Cyber Orange all to much yellow for me
Sponsored

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked orange as a color I'd never use. Not because I don't like the color and more of a color I couldn't ever see me driving as it's too flashy for me.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greyscale. I don't want white/black/grey. Nearly every time I'm stopped at a light, my wife will comment on the sea of white and gray stopped along with us. Of course, this is coming from a guy with a gray GX460, but I bought it used to hold me over until my Bronco gets here.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll probably hang loose until I get a deal on a Bronco used. I buy almost all my cars used, I'm not particular about color. But Carbonized Grey is the only color I'd walk away from, it's just so . . . meh.

Ford Bronco Poll:  Which color would you NOT get? b3370bd2728b59223201b97f343cef2d

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But isn't that an orange bell pepper?

And this is also an orange. Just sayin....

Ford Bronco Poll:  Which color would you NOT get? b3370bd2728b59223201b97f343cef2d
That’s the point - Cyber Orange can still be considered orange.

That being said, I love the colour be it orange, yellow, Tangerine Scream (as it was called on my 2013 Focus ST) or what-have-you.

kjstewy

Big Bend
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cactus Gray, that color has "my wife picked it out" written all over it.
I was building my Bronco and the wife said “you CANNOT do cactus grey” so I said “yes ma’am” lol as long as you’re letting me buy the car idc

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I like black, absolutely not. We live on white rock roads, we live where we usually have multiple hail storms per year, wife parks in hospital parking lots and door dings are inevitable, the list goes on.....

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I chose cyber orange but that's more because I'm not a loud color guy, not the color itself.

Also surprised at the amount of people who chose shadow black.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber Orange School Bus Yellow

Actually don't mind the color, but... the vision I had for Cyber Orange in my head is definitely not the color we actually got. So the sheer disappointment alone has turned me off.

Also... it's yellow, not orange. They must have funny lighting in the Ford offices.
It's not orange, it's *Cyber* orange! Colors shift inside the Cyber Matrix!

I used to have NAS D90 in AAYellow, and it was pretty close in color (one reason I chose cyber yellOrange). The Bronco has a lot of metallic flake in when the light hits it the right way.

I eagerly awaited the release of the new Defender, hoping for another yellow convertible off-roader, and was just as disappointed when I saw it. I waited to see what the Bronco would offer and made my decision. It's what the new Defender should have been, but the Land Rover of old is long gone.

On my old D90, that AAYellow was hands-down the best color to not show dirt/dust unless you were really getting dirty. The color also helped me get behind the scenes of lots of large public events (marathons, concerts, beaches) because they typically thought I was a support vehicle of some kind.

(Yes – I regret selling the D90).

Ford Bronco Poll:  Which color would you NOT get? Ec_7qtmVAAAN3DE

Ford Bronco Poll:  Which color would you NOT get? Ec_8eTdUcAANoYA
Sponsored