First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like everyone’s perspectives is totally skewed. A base 4-door+V6+Sasquatch+hard top is going to MSRP around $45k. A similar wrangler rubicon with Diesel engine/ hard top is $51k. Yes you don’t get the armor/sway disconnect but you are getting a way better powertrain. I know which one I’m picking.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have an idea on the Automatic On Demand 4x4? 2-dr Big Bend and Outbanks w/ 2.7L Squatch with painted Hardtop coming in a couple thousand cheaper than a Wildtrak. Missing some GOAT modes and the AOD 4x4. What else am I missing out on?

nessahla

Badlands
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HMMWV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's new....I just got it too. Odd, it excludes the FE.
It excludes the FE because you can’t add any packages to the FE. It comes from the factory with Sasquatch + Lux as standard packages. If you check the brochure that compares all the trims, you’ll notice that the FE has no “available packages”. I’m sure you’ll be able to add options before purchasing, but this survey was strictly for packages + engine + top. Each of those cannot be changed on the FE.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to many pages to go thru so this may have been asked. Is there any relation to those who did receive the survey and when they placed their order?

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's not really set yet, but this whole thing tells me what I suspected. An Outer Banks fully loaded (we don't what leather will cost yet) will damn near be $60K like the first edition.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is a terribly simplistic way to surmise cost differences. It’s not like they’re just throwing 6 injectors in the glove box dude and looking for more money.
I get what you guys are saying brothers, but I still disagree on the price. I will pay for both the 2.7 w/auto tranny and the Sasquatch Package, but I will be gritting my teeth the whole time if the prices stay what they have been on the survey.......until I drive it mind you lol. I hate parting with my money, but if I have to for the Bronco.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why is the OB lux, which includes mid and high $3,500 and the same thing on badlands is $5,000. questions to be answered. Sorry if someone posted it, but anyone know what the difference between MIC top for $700 and black modular for an additional $1,200 is? seems steep
Painted top made of better materials. The added modularity of being able to remove the windows.

Also, the OB comes with Mid standard while the Badlands does not. That's the $1500 price difference.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would agree with Sasquatch being too high, but I kind of understand on the 2.7 option. You are getting more cubic inches of engine which takes more material to build. You are getting one more turbo than you had before with the 2.3 which is an extra cost. Plus the 10spd auto with the technology in there is going to cost more to build than the manual. I honestly don't think the Sasquatch should be over $4k on any trim though .
Not to mention all the extra injectors for DI and port injection.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not going to get the Sasquatch option, but $2500 for the tires/fenders on a Badlands? NOT a good deal IMHO!
You get the "High Clearance Suspension, Bigger Fenders, Bigger tires and the beadlock rims (Which cost about $400 each aftermarket).
Sponsored