Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is coming to Bob Tomes too but no ETA
I wish you the best of luck. The Tomes dealers are really bad about playing the numbers games. I was looking to get a 2020 GT 350 from them six months ago, and they wanted to add an extra $1000 for bringing in my own financing and $2500 on top for the VIN etching and some other nonsense.

The Subaru dealer next to this dealer is also owned by the Tomes family and plays the same game with the $2500 add-on fee, and I told them to get bent and they had to chase my down to the parking lot twice (The last one they actually paid off the Uber driver from picking me up!) just because I refused to pay for any of the extra fees they added. BTW, the Impreza I bought from them was at their original asking price, I didn't even haggle for discounts on the vehicle itself.

With my experiences with these Tome dealerships, I hope you keep all of your paper trails of any communication with DORA/purchase agreements readily available.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d honestly like to know what these crazy people who are willing to pay $20k more for a vehicle that will soon not be rare do for a livingā€¦
Yeah, I definitely want the Bronco but there are other fish in the sea. I'd be pissed with $1k ADM after getting an MSRP promise in writing. $20k with extra unwanted bullshit done to the vehicle, I'm not even pissed. I'm laughing and leaving, middle finger extended. Let someone else hand money over to that dirtbag.

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like our due diligence might have paid off here......​
Ken Kuczero
ADM ALERT*** Fellow Bronco enthusiast ordered his New Bronco from here only to have this shady dealer add an additional dealer markup of over $20K and was told to take it or leave it. DO NOT give th...
Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution.

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1-star review left. Sorry about your Bronco.:(

Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like we should all buy Bronco6G.com T-shirts and wear them to the dealership when our Bronco's are ready for delivery. I have to think most dealers are aware of this site and the power that it has!

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like we should all buy Bronco6G.com T-shirts and wear them to the dealership when our Bronco's are ready for delivery. I have to think most dealers are aware of this site and the power that it has!
ā€œHow do you like your Reputation?
Donā€™t ADM me Broā€
-Bronco6G Busters

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it happening? OP let us know!

Response from the owner25 minutes ago
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution.
I got the same response from the dealership. They are working with OP

Sponsored

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left a 1 star and scathing review! Hope it helps!

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's one thing to charge above MSRP for a vehicle bought off the lot, or even on a pre-order, as long as the true price is revealed at the time the order is placed.

It's another thing, entirely, for a customer to place an order, with an understanding of what the price will be, to wait month, perhaps even to wait as long as a year and a half, and then, when the product finally comes in, to be told at that point that the price is going to be much higher than he was previously told. An important component of capitalism, of a free market, is the ability of each participant in a deal to know what the deal is, and if he doesn't like the deal he is offered, to try to look elsewhere for a better deal.

Raising the price at the last minute, after a long wait, leaving the customer with a choice of either paying that higher price or walking away, getting back in line, and facing another long wait, with the risk of having the same thing happen again, is just dirty.

If it's not flatly illegal, it should be. And any dealer that pulls this bullshit deserves to suffer significant adverse consequences for it.
[/QUOTE

I got home yesterday with to new gift from Bronco. It can't be okay to spend that much on marketing then have your dealer deny us the opportunity to purchase the vehicle when it come in. Been receiving packages for a year

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d honestly like to know what these crazy people who are willing to pay $20k more for a vehicle that will soon not be rare do for a livingā€¦

Not only could I not afford it anyway, but if Iā€™m gonna spend anything close to $100k for a car itā€™s not going to be Bronco.
Yeah I'd get me a Defender šŸ˜‚

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they working with you? The response to our reviews is that they are in contact with you.....
talking to the manager, they are claiming they have to be true to the market value. This value which is based on used broncos that have been resold. Their reasoning is they have to price the vehicle that way so I cannot flip it for an outrageous profit
Sponsored