First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just hit their Google, Yelp, and most recent Instagram post. Best of luck, hope the GM chokes on his cheeseburger at lunch tomorrow.
By gods I am going to bury their poor IG social media marketing person with nuclear comments.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you placed your order without a Purchase Agreement? Sucks that the dealership did this but they legally can without an agreement signed in writing when ordering.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s another Berkshire Hathaway dealership. You would have thought they would have learned after their other dealership in Grand Prairie got slapped by Ford for screwing a young lady on her Bronco.
Consider re-writing that last line? It is a tall hood.

Last edited:

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you placed your order without a Purchase Agreement? Sucks that the dealership did this but they legally can without an agreement signed in writing when ordering.
Then they should be on the hook to provide said agreement, and if they do not provide such an agreement they should be the ones held to account.

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
Posted 1 star on Google. They will feel the wrath of OPS. Good luck my friend.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. not being "legally" responsible is a wonderful substitute for ethics....

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then they should be on the hook to provide said agreement, and if they do not provide such an agreement they should be the ones held to account.
Bad business practice by all accounts. They can gouge because we are capitalist society. However, there are repercussions for doing so. Meaning losing business.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told my dealership a long time ago just to be up front with me so I don't waste my time. He promised me MSRP but no penny less. All I can do is hope they keep their word. But if I was in your scenario, I would find a lawyer with too much time on their hands and just give the lawyer 90% just our of spite.

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve done my part. This practice needs to end. Dealers waiting a year to have your order filled and then selling above MSRP is ridiculous. You should have to sign a purchase agreement to agree to pay above MSRP at the time of order fulfillment or Ford should protect MSRP if you find out at delivery. Hope Worstway loses business for this huge waste of YOUR time.

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
These dealers make me so angry & is becoming a nightmare for buyers. Maybe this news article will help you. Its from NBC5 responds, seems Texas has a policy through the DMV to combat dealers from charging above advertised price. Here is the link!

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/nbc-5-r...stick-to-its-advertised-online-price/2839772/

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to know from the Dealer what there justification for adding ADM is? When they wouldn't even have the order if it wasn't for the customer. They wouldn't have the allocations if it wasn't for the customer. They wouldn't have a business to make a living if not for the customer. Yet at every turn they try to fuck the customer over. Instead of just being honest and fair about pricing, its this predatory dealer model that has no place. I can't wait until the only way you can buy a vehicle is straight from the factory of every dealer in the Country. Price gouging your customers for literally doing nothing is complete BS! Also review left I live near by and there are dealers in the area that aren't out to screw you. The entire allocation system is just another way that Ford rewards dealers for being this way. If Bronco's orders were simply sent to dealers were customers new they wouldn't get done this way it would be one step towards putting an end to this none sense.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
AND the "didn't you get a signed purchase order last year (with no VIN or guaranteed year/MSRP ?") trolls come out again.
Fuck off trolls.