Reowho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can they remove them?? And now they are creeping up to a 4.2.

OP..What is your status?
The dealership can "report them" to Google and have the review removed if the review does not comply with Google‘s terms. If you write the review as if you are the customer and you had a bad experience with the dealership, Google will probably not remove it at the dealership’s request, but if you write the review as a third party, Google will remove it.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

SwampDaddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
We are ruthless OP. That bronco will be yours!!!!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco Resolve Action Service. Also known as.............

BRAS- Here to restrict boobs/dealerships who get out of control.

Thoughts????
Oh, come on. That is THE STUPIDIST thing i have read all day.

And that's, "Ms. Cat", to you.

Last edited:

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the service appointments, I think it would be best to target the more in-demand appointments. Presumably any Saturday appointments, etc. Fill up the schedule with fake appointments and let them pay their service folks to do absolutely nothing on a Saturday.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the service appointments, I think it would be best to target the more in-demand appointments. Presumably any Saturday appointments, etc. Fill up the schedule with fake appointments and let them pay their service folks to do absolutely nothing on a Saturday.
No, that is a dick move. The flat rate mechanics will be forced to work on Saturday because of all the “appointments“ and don’t get paid unless they have billable work. Some lube techs who are hourly might make a few bucks to sit on ass, but the mechanics will get screwed.

Last edited:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, that is a dick move. The flat rate mechanics will be forced to work on Saturday because of all the “appointments“ and don’t get paid unless they have billable work. Some lube techs who are hourly might make a few bucks to sit on ass, but the mechanics will get screwed.
Maybe then the employees getting screwed will put pressure on management to stop causing these situations 🤷‍♂️ is it fair to them? No. But is OP getting royally fucked? Yes and that aint fair either

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can they remove them?? And now they are creeping up to a 4.2.

OP..What is your status?
I was busy today spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get bronco from these guys, both ford and the dealer said i only had $100 so ultimately if you think your reservation holds and weight you are mistaken. Makes no sense they would allow you to build a $60000 dollar vehicle on good faith because let’s face it right $100 in this case really has no weight but they are willing to force you to walk when you show up to buy in good faith. I’m pretty sure 90% of us have ever intention of buy their Bronco’s. We should have some protection from shams.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe then the employees getting screwed will put pressure on management to stop causing these situations 🤷‍♂️ is it fair to them? No. But is OP getting royally fucked? Yes and that aint fair either
That’s a really shitty attitude towards the mechanics. I can’t let that slide without calling you out on it. Punishing the guys who are typically enthusiasts like us is fucked up. The fake service appointments in general are a dumb idea that will get all Bronco enthusiasts labeled as assholes in the dealerships. When the service manager comes complaining the GM will provide this thread to bus roll us.

Service is a different department from sales, they are under the same GM and Controller in the dealership hierarchy, but generally they don’t interact much.

Last edited:

Sponsored

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a really shitty attitude towards the mechanics. I can’t let that slide without calling you out on it. Punishing the guys who are typically enthusiasts like us is fucked up. The fake service appointments in general are a dumb idea that will get all Bronco enthusiasts labeled as assholes in the dealerships. When the service manager comes complaining the GM will provide this thread to bus roll us.

Service is a different department from sales, they are under the same GM and Controller in the dealership hierarchy, but generally they don’t interact much.
Outside of the finance office, service dept makes the most money for dealerships, or so I've always heard. It would definitely hit them in the pocket book.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I don’t think Mike Levine will be able to stiff arm the dealership into making the deal… someone really needs to report this dealership for putting a customer’s number on cars.com. That’s so unprofessional. “You can’t prove it was us.” Is also the biggest crock of shit too. Who the hell else would have done it?

Last edited:

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In many ways I'm glad I won't get my Bronco for a while. Ford and their dealers are just completely screwing up what should have been a chance to build a loyal set of customers. Even if I get a Bronco, I can't see myself saying good things about Ford as a company given their behavior towards customers over the past year. It's more likely I'll end with a Jeep than a Ford at this point.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Outside of the finance office, service dept makes the most money for dealerships, or so I've always heard. It would definitely hit them in the pocket book.
You are correct that the average dealership makes the majority of profit from service and parts, but punishing the flat rate mechanics will not make a difference to the dealership’s bottom line as they will not pay the techs for the extra time spent idle. Most dealership service departments are backed up with work due to a mechanic shortage, so the fake appointments won’t make any difference. My local dealers in MA are usually booking 2-4 weeks out for anything.

I have a feeling some here don’t know what flat rate means and how mechanics are paid In most shops.
Sponsored