Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are three groups people will be in:

1. If you initially ordered/reserved before March 19th, 2021, you are locked into MY2021 pricing. This was a special price protection program specifically for the Bronco, and is the program you posted above in your screenshot.
  2. If you initially reserved/ordered after March 19th, 2021 but before March 8th, 2022… you qualify for the standard Ford retail price protection. Your price is locked to the MY2022 pricing.
  3. If you ordered after March 11th, 2022, you are current locked into the MY2022.5 pricing.
Some added into:
  • The final price is ultimately between you and your dealer.
  • Price protection does not apply to special trims, such as the Bronco Raptor or the Bronco Everglades.
  • Any price protection you have will not be reflected on your window sticker. This is done just in case the vehicle is ultimately not sold to you.
  • For those in the 1st group, your price protection comes in the form of a certificate which is applied to your order at the time of purchase. The dollar amount of the certificate you receive is based on the trim you had on order as of October 1st, 2021.
  • For those in the 2nd group, your retail price protection is based on the MY2022 vehicle you ordered. If you make major changes to your order, such as changing the trim or package level, you may lose your price protection and get bumped to the MY2022.5 pricing.
  • For those in the 1st group, your price protection expires at the end of the 2023 model year (~Dec 2023).
  • For those in groups 2 & 3, your price protection expires at the end of the 2022 model year (~Dec 2022).
Do you have to do both reserve and order. if you 99 in 21 and 22 to wait for painted hardtops in 23 but didn't order are you including in PP
Sponsored

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would double check to make sure the $1500 off isn't already there. Some dealers do retail price protection automatically... and because retail price protection it isn't part of a special price protection program it may not be obvious to the dealer.

But anyway... most of the documentation is on the dealer's side of things... so really all you can show them is the official FAQ on Ford's website.

You can also show them this post... which explains it all.
Thanks so much! This has been so helpful!

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would double check to make sure the $1500 off isn't already there. Some dealers do retail price protection automatically... and because retail price protection it isn't part of a special price protection program it may not be obvious to the dealer.

But anyway... most of the documentation is on the dealer's side of things... so really all you can show them is the official FAQ on Ford's website.

You can also show them this post... which explains it all.
Thank you all! I directed my salesperson to that thread and they adjusted our price. I had my original build sheet that showed the price and it now matches what they say we will owe when it comes in. I appreciate all the help! I never would have known this was possible without this forum and all of you 🥰
Sponsored