Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asking, "how do I get it?" is nowhere near the same as demanding that it be given. The former is simply asking for something that may or may not be given; the latter is where entitlement comes into play. Your comments about not getting your truck, yet, and how he should just be happy his is coming, reek of jealousy.
Read how you want it.
Sponsored

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you didnt ask, maybe your dealer would have done something to surprise you with those funds. Since you asked, dont be surprised if you dont get anything. Also just given the nature of the program, many dealers may choose to use the funds at time of delivery as opposed to time of order.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at my dealer today confirming my order for 22. After having to explain to my salesman that I actually had to sign off on the new order and have it resubmitted to remove the 99 code, I was about to leave when I saw the salesman talking to the sales manager. I was then surprised when the sales manager told me switching to soft top may get me my order faster. Not because I didn’t know that; thanks to this forum I knew that months ago. I was shocked he seemed to know since no one reached out to me when that information came out. He then positively floored me by mentioning this program, which I knew about but wasn’t even asking about. He made it sound like they were going to use it to reward customers who had been waiting longer.
Sponsored