Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's right on the Ford site if you take a second to look.
That is converted or switched, these are orders that are being pushed. And reading the FAQ’s doesn’t say for sure, so GT holders may have price protection, Ford bronco help lined assured me there would be. So we shall see
Sponsored

Danbob

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150....2022 Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I got a call from my dealer this week telling me my 2022 confirmed Bronco Raptor order is being converted to a 2023 order, they sent me the new build and for the same vehicle price increase is about $5000 more for 2023 then my 2022 order, asked if they would honor 2022 price and was told if I don’t want to change to 2023 to just cancel order, has anyone else had this happen?
I just took delivery of my Badlands from Stivers Montgomery. One of the managers there said they do Bronco orders at MSRP, but the Raptor falls under the performance special order category...so they are charging 15k ADM. If you can get MSRP, even without price protection, it might be the best deal going. They had 5 allocations and are sold out at +15ADM.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is converted or switched, these are orders that are being pushed. And reading the FAQ’s doesn’t say for sure, so GT holders may have price protection, Ford bronco help lined assured me there would be. So we shall see
If they do honor it for 2022 Raptor rollovers then good for those folks. But from all I have seen Raptors do not qualify for any sort of price protection. Guess we will see.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree and feel lucky I’m paying zero ADM for my Raptor. I was upset about the $5k but it’s not mostly the money. It’s mostly the fact that I’ve been playing this game since July 14th 2020 and I’m weary of it.
Im sure that’ll go away immediately once I get it though.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ll probably drop the bead locks if we do indeed get stuck with the increase. Having seen the stock wheels next to the forged bead locks in person, the forged wheels did not represent as a $2k increase over stock.

Sponsored

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How were you able to get a confirmation number for PP on your 23 Raptor? I'm not getting anywhere with my dealer or Ford.

75th Fires

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How were you able to get a confirmation number for PP on your 23 Raptor? I'm not getting anywhere with my dealer or Ford.
I called the New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375. Problem is the PP certificate number I received did not apply to most of the price change.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if this is what's causing the confusion but I also have a PP certificate in my ford acct, but it is the $695 from the original 21-22 delay/disaster from my WIldTrak.
Sponsored