First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer said, “nobody is going to be getting a MIC unless it’s a FE.” I saw tons of non FEs tonight get their builds posted with MICs. WTH?!

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep, I just got my window sticker loaded this evening! Big Bend, Stick, soft top. I ordered what I wanted, no tricks, gimmicks (trail turn assist), giant poser wheels, leather seats, heated steering wheel, giant video game screen....NONE of that junk appealed to me - ever. My price is $36K, and I'll be driving it in a few weeks. I'll apply the $1000 Ford points to buy the originally ordered Modular Hard Top that I cancelled to get it sooner, when they're ready. Will have a dual top, manual transmission "runabout" while others wait for their jacked up monsters....for years.

I'm one of the 98% people that get it for a truck, and don't plan on trying to outdo anyone climbing rocks or driving through chest deep rivers, or rolling it down a mountain. Just driving it on forest service roads, hunting with my dogs, camping. It will be perfect for that. Those that want to option up for LUX and SAS and super stereos are buying the wrong vehicle. Get a Lexus SUV if that's what you want. Or get a Base or a Jeep if you need giant wheels to show off.

Oh yeah, I reserved in Feb this year.
Sounds like you could have bought an Outback for you, your dogs and the forest roads. I can't wait to pivot my jacked up Bronco on its rock rails 🤙🏻🤙🏻

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm one of the 98% people that get it for a truck, and don't plan on trying to outdo anyone climbing rocks or driving through chest deep rivers, or rolling it down a mountain. Just driving it on forest service roads, hunting with my dogs, camping. It will be perfect for that. Those that want to option up for LUX and SAS and super stereos are buying the wrong vehicle. Get a Lexus SUV if that's what you want. Or get a Base or a Jeep if you need giant wheels to show off.
What is with all the gate keeping in this thread and the incessant need for people to tell other people what they can drive and how they can spend their money. Do you people even hear yourselves??

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yep, I just got my window sticker loaded this evening! Big Bend, Stick, soft top. I ordered what I wanted, no tricks, gimmicks (trail turn assist), giant poser wheels, leather seats, heated steering wheel, giant video game screen....NONE of that junk appealed to me - ever. My price is $36K, and I'll be driving it in a few weeks. I'll apply the $1000 Ford points to buy the originally ordered Modular Hard Top that I cancelled to get it sooner, when they're ready. Will have a dual top, manual transmission "runabout" while others wait for their jacked up monsters....for years.

Oh yeah, I reserved in Feb this year.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like you could have bought an Outback for you, your dogs and the forest roads. I can't wait to pivot my jacked up Broncos rock rails 🤙🏻🤙🏻
Have you seen the ground clearance on the Forrester tho?

BIP (Banned in Peace) @wvmnteer😆😆

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is with all the gate keeping in this thread and the incessant need for people to tell other people what they can drive and how they can spend their money. Do you people even hear yourselves??
This…all day long
Sponsored