First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is what you need to know about in and out. I will explain using a corner in Valencia. Got into lax late from east coast. Hungry, over an hour of freeway travel later we are now at that corner it has a bk, mcd’s, in&out and a gas station. It’s about 10 pm, bk is closed. McDonald’s is open. there is one car in parking lot. The line at in and out is 22 cars deep. We have had basically a bag of chips and some water in the last 8 hours. After some contemplation we became car 23.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a two week old order schedule today for us. I know reservations are important but only when it comes down to the last factor in scheduling. Right now it’s all about having a “buildable” order. The Bronco is a Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top of course. Jumped in front of my other BB’s that had more options and were reservation holders. Almost seems unfair for the ones that have been waiting so long but it’s all about commodity restrictions. Like so many have said before. If you want it fast, this is a good combination to go with and add to it later. But for the ones who want to extras, including myself, we will continue to wait it out.
It’s not about commodity restrictions. Go look at all the scheduling threads and see how many late orders got pulled that have constraints. You can’t tell me that there is nobody in line before them that they could have scheduled with those “restraints”. It’s a crap shoot and I’ll wait until Ford builds the vehicle I want(Ed) before I pay this amount of money for something I don’t want.
They have already fucked with the Wildtrak plenty. The longer they drag this out and change the trim the way they want, it may not be what I want anymore anyway.

Sponsored

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a big bend ,soft top, 2.3,auto,mid pkg,running boards, and I picked it last Saturday. I couldn’t be happier. I already have 480 miles on it, all highway. The only off-road has been my 600 ft driveway. I’m already getting 22 mpg and it has plenty of go. I ran one tank of regular gas through it and refilled with premium. More zip with the high test but I’ll have to see what the mileage is. I’m glad my original order was for the hard top because of the extra Ford points they are giving me . My order date was 2 days before the March deadline for what it’s worth. I’m sure that I jumped the line with my final order but that’s ok. Seems to me that if you are happy with your build ,and I am, it doesn’t matter what it is. It’s a blast to drive and as far as the noise with the soft top, no problem. I’ll be carting my Brittanies around in search of birds to hunt, stuffing fishing tackle into him (Buck) and enjoying life. now I need to figure if I should go to 5guys or Burger King. I do love a double whopper!!

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This thread right here is why allocations are such a big shitty deal. You might be within them now, but as soon as some big bends roll in (or dealer stock if they dont, which count as allocation) - welcome to MY23/24

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is what you need to know about in and out. I will explain using a corner in Valencia. Got into lax late from east coast. Hungry, over an hour of freeway travel later we are now at that corner it has a bk, mcd’s, in&out and a gas station. It’s about 10 pm, bk is closed. McDonald’s is open. there is one car in parking lot. The line at in and out is 22 cars deep. We have had basically a bag of chips and some water in the last 8 hours. After some contemplation we became car 23.
Yes, as I said cult following. To be fair, I wouldn’t have eaten at McDonald’s either. I would have just gotten back on the freeway and kept driving or bought some jerky from the gas station.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jumping the line for a "Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top" is like abandoning the wait at a nice restaurant to go get a mcdouble.
The McRib is back baby! Just had one last night!

And why In & Out is the best is because now they're ingredients. They don't put all the crap in their food like the rest do. Best friend fries have ever!

And I live in California and every single In-N-Out hamburger is packed... So yes California Love In & Out.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And why In & Out is the best is because now they're ingredients. They don't put all the crap in their food like the rest do. Best friend fries have ever!

And I live in California and every single In-N-Out hamburger is packed... So yes California Love In & Out.
Sorry. I'll clarify. Maybe you haven't seen what's going on there. It's not CA residents that hate In&Out. It's the idiots in charge that do.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes, we know. The obsession by Californians for a generic fast food hamburger is odd. It’s funny watching them get noticeably angry when you tell them In N out isn’t that great, like you insulted their kid or kicked their dog. I’ve eaten it 50+ times in my life, it tastes like a hamburger and fries.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh. Well that makes me feel worse. Lol. Lots of regular builds getting MIcs. I’m headed to bed. Lol.
When I was at the dealer this week updating my order, I saw 3 FE's that were waiting for pickup. Keep your chin up.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So many Bronco snobs and some of you will never even hit a trail....You can all laugh at me too when I'm on line at Starbucks looking bad ass in my Outer Banks on 33s wishing you didn't have to wait 2 years.

Check out some of the videos of what these stock Broncos are capable of and stop worrying about the size of yours...
Sponsored