Sponsored

What interest rate is everyone getting as of today?

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I picked up my BL back in late March, I told the dealer that if Ford had a great financing deal, I would take it.

In my mind, tt had to be 1.9% or less. What they quoted me wasn't even in the ballpark. It was like 4.5% IIRC. This was just after the first Fed rate hike of 0.25%,

I didn't look anywhere else as I always planned to just write a check for the Bronco, but was open to using "free money" from Ford if the rate was low enough.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pay cash. No interest.

Yeah another thing for me to be pissed at Ford about. I had planned on leaving my money where it was (and making me money) but Ford drag its ass so long then it interest rates are now so high that I'm probably just going to pay cash.

So not only did ford cost me thousands in investment opportunity, But they also cost me thousands in the depreciation of my current vehicle. If I could have sold it when used cars were higher, i could have easily made 5K - 10K more.

All in all, this Bronco has lost me 10k+ just by not being delivered.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone finance with Ford credit the past couple weeks? I’ve seen them advertise 2.9% 60 months on less popular vehicles to sell those but curious on Bronco specific? My CU has 4.5% 24-72 month options which is 1% higher than last month. Yikes!
My credit union is showing 4.5% @60mo and 5% @72mo right now.
Higher than the rates they were giving for used (up to 10 years old with 100,000 miles) vehicle loans a little bit ago.

FrankyHotdogs

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got 3.1% from a local credit union on 8/16/22 for 72 months with 0 down. Most other quotes were between 4-5% so I considered myself lucky to get a rate that low. :rolleyes:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I don't know what makes the Feds think that raising interest rates is going to fix this problem. This round of inflation is unprecedented because it was caused by COVID and the lack of supply chain.

They are raising interest rates, yet the supply chain is still an issue, so rates will be higher AND prices will remain high.

All they are doing is throwing another wrench into an otherwise already unstable economy.

Sponsored

Big Hoss

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
63-month term at 3.24% APR

tmmercer84

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I don't know what makes the Feds think that raising interest rates is going to fix this problem. This round of inflation is unprecedented because it was caused by COVID and the lack of supply chain.

They are raising interest rates, yet the supply chain is still an issue, so rates will be higher AND prices will remain high.

All they are doing is throwing another wrench into an otherwise already unstable economy.
They waited way too long to raise rates so it's going to be much tougher. They can really only control the demand side. Eventually they will hit a rate which causes demand to lower to meet supply. For instance, there won't be a Bronco shortage if car interest rates hit 10% APR. Hopefully in the meantime supply (of everything) will increase so the rate doesn't have to increase as much.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
0% interest for 0 months. I was planning to finance with about half down when I ordered. But it's been so damn long I am probably just going to pay cash for it now. It honestly kind of sucks as I really hate dropping that much $$$ at once. But with interest rates going higher it will make sense in the long haul.

Thanks again Ford!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got 1.99% at 63 months with a local credit union here earlier this month. Pretty sure this is still their rate.

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Locked in 2.49% for 60 months @ a local credit union. Approved yesterday in 24hrs :)

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3.25/72 mo. or 2.49/60 mo.
Local Credit union. Perfect credit.
I'm surprised how much USAA has increased. Almost like they no longer want to lend to anyone other than borderline credit.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok thanks that makes sense. For Harley and Acura purchases I just let dealer shop credit but with rates rising it may make more sense to come preapproved like you mentioned
Depends on what they are offering for incentives. On a Bronco I wouldn’t care to much what they think since there are no incentives and dealing going on. I have done it both ways, sometimes the financing incentive offsets the higher interest and keeps them happy, other times there are no incentives and I have negotiated the best deal I am going to get so going with the lower CU rate makes sense.

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got approved today for 1.99% up to 48 months at Allegacy FCU, Winston-Salem NC. Hopefully picking up my Bronco soon since it’s finally made it to the rail yard. Don’t think I’m going to bother shopping rates any further.
Thank you for mentioning them. I just became a member and got 2.49% for 60 months through the Davidson branch.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got 2.49% at 48 months from local CU with almost perfect credit. I'll take that as a win.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
my credit union is now 2.74% for 84 months. rate doesn't change depending on how long the loan is. keeps going up wish my bronco would come in.
Sponsored