Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dropped a one star on their sorry @$$
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Purchase agreement or not. Per Ford any vehicles ordered prior to X gets price protection do they not?
They do, but that only covers us if Ford itself raises the price. It has nothing to do with dealer pricing. Out of one side of Fords mouth they say they can't do anything about dealers ADMs, and then out of the other side of their mouth they say they will punish dealers by withholding allocations. When Farley made the comment about punishing dealers he was talking about dealers requiring stupid high deposits on his beloved F-150 Lightning. But, he didn't make that clear. Ford still couldn't care less about us lowly Bronco buyers.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You dont need to see the window sticker to know some one is going to get raped On this one!

8E6AAF06-39AB-4DA7-AD3A-A59C1A964BEE.jpeg

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@helloshaneo I just checked Crain's Google reviews. It seems we have forgotten Google reviews. Let's get those reviews on Google. Google reviews pop up when you do a seach for Crain. Good luck Shane. A one star Google review has been left for this scum of a dealer.

@helloshaneo Shane, I'm happy we could help. Congratulations on the win, and the new Bronco. I have deleted my Google review. Hopefully Crain will think twice before they do this to another Bronco special order customer.

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I‘d ask them how many millions of dollars of inventory they have sitting outside then ask them where you can rent a cement truck. 😂😂😂

All kidding aside I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this. I will go do my review of their business practices.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoBiker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, F-150 and my motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You dont need to see the window sticker to know some one is going to get raped On this one!

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 1646255904451
I was just looking at Bowen Scarf Ford's broncos today. They are also chargining 90k for a first edition. They are price gouging.

I am glad i didn't place my order with them. I placed my order at another dealer in the south sound that dosen't appear to be marking up the prices.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you have anything in writing? I would speak to the GM ASAP before they sell it.
Do you have anything in writing. this is the constant question on here....when will we all learn?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's only a $25k mark up, just pay the man. ;)

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the hell is the Crain commitment. Their commitment to ripping people off?

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully a tv news outlet picks this up!

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you have anything in writing? I would speak to the GM ASAP before they sell it.
I too would like to know if he had a signed agreement with the dealer. A reservation is just that. An agreement to the price when placing the order is the next step. Yes the mark ups will test your postal rage but you would have never been in the situation if you did your legal homework. Thank God I have everything in writing and paying invoice.
Sponsored