Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our Bronco Army brought the dealership ratings from a 4.0 all the way down to a 3.7. Keep it up everyone! Let’s get this dealerships rating down into the 2 star area or less!
Yessir 👏🙏
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw your post in my Twitter Feed (from @motorator), you're getting some traction, I re-tweeted and tagged @Ford and @mrlevine. This is just a mess, these dealers need to be dealt with hard from Ford's end.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did my part and left a 1star. Let's see how low we can get it before this dealer does the right thing, freaking scumbags.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I saw you contacted your AG but has anyone contacted thier congressman? I got it that dealers can set prices and they need to pay the rent but this is price gouging. If gas stations or grocery stores did this it would be protected.

Sponsored
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands/squatch, 1978 gen2, 1975 gen1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Little Rock, own a bronco (that I ordered and bought at Everett Ford for MSRP) I’ve been following this thread and watching the reviews on Crain, it appears that they have been able to have a good deal of the 1 star reviews removed. I hope some of y’all will go back and try again with new reviews…

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
1 Star Google review just posted. Keep after them.

3/4 Update: Congrats to OP for getting this sorted out.

I updated my review to 4 stars. Still think the dealer needs to be docked a bit for the original action.

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$61K is still BS. Keep up the good fight! I seriously got my 4 door 2.7, LUX, Badlands Sasquatch for $55k a few minutes up the road from them.

Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too would like to know if he had a signed agreement with the dealer. A reservation is just that. An agreement to the price when placing the order is the next step. Yes the mark ups will test your postal rage but you would have never been in the situation if you did your legal homework. Thank God I have everything in writing and paying invoice.
WoW! Aren't you special!!! Bless your heart!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yelp has reviews blocked but I left a Google review.

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They should probably remove this statement from their website... "Reputable" as this typically indicates a good reputation. They are certainly getting a different perspective on their reputation.

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 1646327831377

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They should probably remove this statement from their website... "Reputable" as this typically indicates a good reputation. They are certainly getting a different perspective on their reputation.

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 1646327831377
If you have to tell people you're reputable, then it's probably because you have a reputation for being otherwise.
Sponsored