Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, all these new reviews! All 5 star, all within the past couple hours. I just went through them all and reported them for “conflict of interest”
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So glad to be working with my dealer. Silent shout out to you guys. **fist bump**

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad to be working with my dealer. Silent shout out to you guys. **fist bump**
Honestly, if my dealer pulls through without any shady ADM antics, I'll gladly get on the long list of Mach E orders as well

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
even though they didn't sign a contract on their end, let's face it- them writing down a price and having you sign it certainly implies that was a deal. can they change a deal before it's finalized? sure but let's not pretend that you agreed to such a big markup and that you would have agreed to it had they been honest up front and now it's too late to switch. and in terms of if the deal went the other way and the buyer backed out, they would typically lose their 500 or 1000 dollar deposit. that's the nature of these deals. the dealer here cannot be defended in any way it's a scumbag move

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly, if my dealer pulls through without any shady ADM antics, I'll gladly get on the long list of Mach E orders as well
I came out and asked straight up today about it and how other order holders were getting shafted and they responded that they are going to honor MSRP - gave the doc fee, license fee, and estimated taxes so I know what my total is (even for BaseSquatch - it's tough to swallow) but I am good to go!

Sponsored

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow look at this Koons Ford locations now show 35 Broncos available😳
Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 83BFA983-1CB5-418E-867D-DC5B5DC7843B

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Site admins, Can this post be closed? It’s never ending and getting rather negative.

By the way did this get resolved or is it still ongoing? Maybe a separate thread on outcome and close this thread out.
Whats negative about this posting? Its the Truths revealed is that actually Negative?

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow look at this Koons Ford locations now show 35 Broncos available😳
Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 83BFA983-1CB5-418E-867D-DC5B5DC7843B
Koons lol. Ask them about their “blue book” value on trade-ins - just to start…

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: just got off the phone with Danny the general sales manager who I dealt with yesterday. He agreed to hold the bronco for a few days so that I can discuss with the manager Paul. I updated him on my effort to file a legal complaint and he said once it gets legal it's out of his hands.

I requested multiple times that he take my bronco off their facebook marketplace. He refused and said they already had someone come in last night and offer the 10k adm but they didn't accept it because he didn't want to "piss me off even more".
That's rich, like he's helped you so much already. The nerve of that scum.