Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news is I got scheduled today! Bad news is when looking over the pricing today in the tracker I noticed a dealer selling price…is this actually a thing they are doing well in advance?? I never pre-agreeed to this price so it’s just surprising to see it.
Ford Bronco * resolved* Dealer Selling Price 1411825F-10E9-4E29-AED9-DF14DF8DA500
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a reservation, Ford has told dealers not to charge more than MSRP. If yes, contact Ford. If no... do you have a signed sales agreement?

My Dealer Selling price sheet looks similar, except where your dealer is charging a premium of $5k, mine shows a negative number (discount).

OP
OP

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a reservation, Ford has told dealers not to charge more than MSRP. If yes, contact Ford. If no... do you have a signed sales agreement?

My Dealer Selling price sheet looks similar, except where your dealer is charging a premium of $5k, mine shows a negative number (discount).
it is a reservation but no agreement. I asked and they said there’s no agreement to give until it’s actually ordered. So I’m going to ask again since it is now. But I’m dealing with the most unresponsive sales people. I would have transferred my order if I could have a long time ago and maybe wouldn’t mind paying some ADM if the experience was like going to a quality dealership but I did all the work.

However, I’m not paying $62,500 ($67,534 with taxes and fees) for a $57,400 truck. I’m sure they’ll be happy I cancel so they can add on 20K. Over 60K and close to 70K with the fees puts it in another category of car for me.

I should have started to get a better sense of the situation when I kept driving by and they had hard top Bronco’s for sale because customers “weren’t picking them up.”

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before cancelling I would get on the phone with ford customer service

OP
OP

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before cancelling I would get on the phone with ford customer service
spoke to dealer, they said they are selling to me at price I was told. MSRP. And they just put that on all of them when finalizing the order through the system. Dunno why.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For peace of mind I'd still be getting a signed sales agreement. They "just" put that on there hoping that it won't be questioned and slide through when it comes time to sign the paperwork...that's why

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
spoke to dealer, they said they are selling to me at price I was told. MSRP. And they just put that on all of them when finalizing the order through the system. Dunno why.
You should consider getting what they told you confirmed in writing because the one piece of writing you do have from the dealer shows an up-charge of $5k. People leave dealerships and when your Bronco arrives in whatever time it ends up taking, you wouldn't want some new person at the dealership referencing that only writing with the up-charge listed on it and telling you they are charging it.

OP
OP

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good points, I will head over next week to ask.

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get it in writing now.

Andy303

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just noticed the same thing on my build on the Ford Manage site. My Blend date 4/15. 2 door Big Bend. 2.3L, Mid, Tow.

I reserved 10/2/2020. And I have a written sales agreement with my dealer from January 2021 when they took my deposit money.

Who is adding the additional $5000 to the Dealer Selling Price? Is Ford just adding it on the website or is the actual dealer adding it through whatever system they use?

Base MSRP
$36,880.00

Total Options
$3,960.00

Destination and Delivery Charges
$1,495.00

Total MSRP
$42,335.00

Difference from Total MSRP
$5,000.00

Dealer Selling Price
$47,335.00

OP
OP

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed the same thing on my build on the Ford Manage site. My Blend date 4/15. 2 door Big Bend. 2.3L, Mid, Tow.

I reserved 10/2/2020. And I have a written sales agreement with my dealer from January 2021 when they took my deposit money.

Who is adding the additional $5000 to the Dealer Selling Price? Is Ford just adding it on the website or is the actual dealer adding it through whatever system they use?

Base MSRP
$36,880.00

Total Options
$3,960.00

Destination and Delivery Charges
$1,495.00

Total MSRP
$42,335.00

Difference from Total MSRP
$5,000.00

Dealer Selling Price
$47,335.00
my salesman told me he adds it to all of them.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine shows me as paying a $1000 deposit that I didn't pay. It is SAC though with -$1000 below invoice pricing so maybe that's it.
Sponsored