Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bubba went out to Baja during spring break. Says he would like to have a sway bar with. He was also running WT HOSS 3.0 shocks.
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bubba went out to Baja during spring break. Says he would like to have a sway bar with. He was also running WT HOSS 3.0 shocks.
He also has portals, wondering if that affects it as well.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if RockJock is working on a rear sway bar or not. He said the Rock Krawler made a difference though. I'm sure he'll be posting more about the trip.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our good friend @EvanPeterson just released his video on YouTube if anyone is interested, you should check it out.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@EvanPeterson

If those Icon's are ride height adjustable, consider relocating the lower shock mount location upward 1".

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Loved the comment about the railroad tracks and how the Bronc "steps out". The day I brought my Bronc home I drove down by the river and you have to cross a set of railroad tracks. In past times you had to really slow down for them but in more recent years they have "smoothed" them out. I took them at quite a good clip thinking hell the Bronc is built to baja. :LOL: Yeah it "stepped out" on me and got my attention real quick. Nice to hear this fixes that.

Nice review, more than anything I've seen from RK. I thought it should work good though, RK is good, quality stuff.

Last edited:

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Loved the comment about the railroad tracks and how the Bronc "steps out". The day I brought my Bronc home I drove down by the river and you have to cross a set of railroad tracks. In past times you had to really slow down for them but in more recent years they have "smoothed" them out. I took them at quite a good clip thinking hell the Bronc is built to baja. :LOL: Yeah it "stepped out" on me and got my attention real quick. Nice to hear this fixes that.

Nice review, more than anything I've seen from RK. I thought it should work good though, RK is good, quality stuff.
thanks! it was one of the first things I noticed, and just thought “dang! what a difference!” even my wife commented on how noticeable it was!

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They kept six out of the eight factory suspension points. Are we getting the best geometry or a mild improvement? We need to stop going off reputation and make manufacturers prove the product. This set up lengthens the upper links changing the pinion arc from stock we should question if Rock Krawler got it right. Way to many variables for someone to actually pay to be the long term tester.
Agreed. Just because they have a good kit on a platform that they have years and years of experience on doesn't magically mean they will be any good on the Bronco.

Sponsored

coffeetwitch

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

can you guys post the install instructions? pull the axle out or can weld while mounted and on the ground. what would i be getting myself into? what are the thoughts of this also beefing up the tubes and helping with the rotation issue? rock jock is working on rear sway bar. they released an axle back exhaust specifically for it, in the exhaust picks you can see the work in progress. i have my own plan on how to add a universal kit.

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can you guys post the install instructions? pull the axle out or can weld while mounted and on the ground. what would i be getting myself into? what are the thoughts of this also beefing up the tubes and helping with the rotation issue? rock jock is working on rear sway bar. they released an axle back exhaust specifically for it, in the exhaust picks you can see the work in progress. i have my own plan on how to add a universal kit.
I don’t think there is any instructions for it..at least I haven’t seen them and I have one sitting here waiting to go in….it seems pretty straight forward tho….I would be willing to bet you can get a universal sway bar from tk1 for half the price of what the bronco specific Currie one would cost.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I normally do all the work on my rigs, but I'm going to find a shop to install mine. There's one in town that does a lot of RK installs that I've heard positive things about. I don't know if they've installed the 4-link on a Bronco though...

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I normally do all the work on my rigs, but I'm going to find a shop to install mine. There's one in town that does a lot of RK installs that I've heard positive things about. I don't know if they've installed the 4-link on a Bronco though...
This is about the simplest 4 link system possible... If they are a decent 4x4 shop, they will have no problem installing this kit.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is about the simplest 4 link system possible... If they are a decent 4x4 shop, they will have no problem installing this kit.
Heck, we did it in our garage with a floor jack and four jack stands. Just needed to hand the welding over to someone else as I can’t weld cast. (Not part of the install, but something I wanted done since the truss was being welded on too)
Sponsored