Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the look of the AMP Sliders better, but it looks like none of these are being made for 2drs. Powered or otherwise :'(
Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the look of the AMP Sliders better, but it looks like none of these are being made for 2drs. Powered or otherwise :'(
The AMP steps are not rock sliders, totally different concept. You will tear the Amp steps up if you get into rocks with them. These are not competing products. Amp steps are really nice if you'll never go into rocks.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised he did not talk about the optional armor and doors off button kit to manually deploy / raise. Those items are listed on Rockslides site for the Jeep version and I assume will be available for the Bronco models too. Interesting they do not appear to come with the manual button from the get go...I mean if you want a step with the doors on why would you not want a step without the doors? I guess it is nice they offer optionality...

I will definitely be getting these.
When I spoke with Colton at Tc Customs yesterday he seemed to know nothing about any "doors off" switch, but he said he was going to inquire about it.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not bad. Look is good and it seems like they would handle more than the factory sliders.

Not sure if this is normal for this type of product, but I'm not wild about running magnetic switches to each door. Also not liking that the wires are exposed at those switches and the open ends of the steps. Curious how well the internals of each step will hold up to use in water and mud.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was planning on the AMP Research steps,, but these seem much more fitting of an off road rig. I was also fully planning on getting a separate marine dash switch to mount near the seating controls for the doors off override. Not sure I'm a big fan of the sensor/magnet stuff, but I'll deal with it - who knows what they'll come up with in 23 by the time I actually get to see my rig anyway.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I spoke with Colton at Tc Customs yesterday he seemed to know nothing about any "doors off" switch, but he said he was going to inquire about it.
Scratch that, just received an e-mail from Tc Customs. The Door Delete switch is definitely available for the Bronco model sliders, they just don't know yet if it is included with the kit. I highly doubt it since it is sold as an add-on for the Jeep kit. I would imagine they will take the opportunity to charge for it. $39.99 for the jeep.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pricing:
2dr >> $2,099.99
4dr >> $2,199.99

I like the fact that Mitch is using his Bronco to try out some of the top quality aftermarket accessories for the Bronco, starting with the video installing the 37" tires at a 4WP shop! The only way to learn is to try, and I'm glad TC Customs is working on it!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Scratch that, just received an e-mail from Tc Customs. The Door Delete switch is definitely available for the Bronco model sliders, they just don't know yet if it is included with the kit. I highly doubt it since it is sold as an add-on for the Jeep kit. I would imagine they will take the opportunity to charge for it. $39.99 for the jeep.
The video shows how to use the "system disable" button by engaging it before removing the doors, and then it remains disabled until the doors are reinstalled. Are you talking about a different switch?

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are really nice but 2100 is expensive I could see spending 1000 on these my black diamond Sasquatch comes with the rock sliders hoping they come out with something that slides over the existing sliders like a little step. Not ruling out those deplorable steps they just seem expensive

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video shows how to use the "system disable" button by engaging it before removing the doors, and then it remains disabled until the doors are reinstalled. Are you talking about a different switch?
He's talking about the switches that will allow you to raise/lower the steps with no doors on.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes because as someone mentioned earlier, just because you have your doors off doesn't mean you don't still want to use the step. If I have my doors off for four months out of the year and can't use the steps for that time, it would defeat the purpose. So this switch is in addition and when your doors are off you can push it to deploy the steps and retract them and it is right by the ODP port as well so you can push it easily for use. Once the doors are off, the kill switch won't do anything, it will just lock it in to which ever position you choose prior to taking them off and I wouldn't want to keep them locked in the deployed position personally and that would be your only option to use the steps without the "Door Delete" switch. Hope that all makes sense.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These are really nice but 2100 is expensive I could see spending 1000 on these my black diamond Sasquatch comes with the rock sliders hoping they come out with something that slides over the existing sliders like a little step. Not ruling out those deplorable steps they just seem expensive

Yes, they are EXPENSIVE. Unfortunately for me, my wife tried to get in a Sasquatch Bronco and it was too difficult. While this will be my driver, she needs to be able to get in, and it will be the car we tow behind the motorhome. I'm stuck with this as the only option at this point, since I won't do any kind of fixed step. I will do some rock crawling with it, so steps don't work.